Redbadge's Solo Skull and Shackles (IC)

BudroThePious

First Post
Jhiv smirks at Sandara's pipe, "That stuff will kill you, you know? Seventy or eighty years and you will drop like a fly. Yes, Jack, we are going to try and finish healing your hand." Jhiv makes the same attempts he did yesterday.

Redbadge

Explorer
Your attempt goes off flawlessly, and all traces of the disease are removed from Jack Scrimshaw. As you finish, he thanks you profusely.

"Many thanks, gents. I'm very 'preciative. I... well I have a gift 'ere for ya, whoev'r wants it." Jack begins digging through his clothes and pockets, but grows visibly frustrated as he can't locate whatever he is looking for. "Well, I did 'ave it. Must've misplaced it somewhere."

Sandara contemplates him silently with a furrowed brow, one hand holding her pipe to her mouth and the other hand propping up her pipe-holding arm. She takes a long draw, but doesn't say anything.

Redbadge

Explorer
"I had a fine piece of whale bone, that I'd carved a mean-lookin' fish, the Pirate Queen's symbol, and other engravin's into. Worked on it all day and was gonna give to ya', like I promised."

Redbadge

Explorer
Sandara raises an eyebrow at you, but just adds, “No, I guess not."

Jack shrugs, then asks, "So... what are we doin' tonight?"

Redbadge

Explorer
Jack looks around. "It looks like most people 're just relaxin' tonight. Playin' games and such. Oh, I know, we can set up a trick for Scourge..." He grins. "But first..." Jack walks off to get his food and rum.

As he leaves, Sandara looks to you with a face that is obviously unenthusiastic. “That right there is one dumb sack o' crabs." She contemplates him a bit more as he begins chugging a rum ration on the other side of the hold. She bites her lower lip as she watches him, and then adds, mostly to herself, “Handsome though..."

BudroThePious

First Post
"Hmm, thank you for helping me heal that hand of his. I know losing the little twit would be a blow to the morale of the women on board," Jhiv says while giving Sandara an appraising look.[sblock=Current Status]Jhiv Viratek (Male undine druid/rogue 2)
N medium outsider (native, aquatic [amphibious])
Str 11 Dex 18 Con 10 Int 12 Wis 18 Cha 14

Key Skills Acrobatics +11, Bluff +7, Climb +7, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +4, Heal +4, Intimidate +2,
Knowledge (Any) +1, Knowledge (Local) +5, Knowledge (Nature) +3, Perception +10, Profession (Sailor) +10, Sense Motive +8, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +9, Survival +10, Swim +15

Init +4 Spd 30 ft., Swim 30 ft. Senses Darkvision 60 ft. (normal light); Perception +10
AC 17, touch 14, FF 13 HP 13/13 Temp HP 0
Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +7 CMB +1 CMD 15
Hero Points 3/3
Infamy 3/8
Disrepute 2/8

Melee Attack Unarmed Strike +5 (1d3/x2) [nonlethal]
Melee Attack Footlocker Key +1 (1d4/x2)

Currently Wielding Nothing (Hands Free)
Current Armor None (Explorer's Outfit)
Stowed on Person (Sheaths, Straps, Pockets, etc.) [9 gp, 20 sp, 9 cp], Sprig of Holly, Mineral Prism, Footlocker Key
Stowed in Packs (Backpacks, Belt Pouches, Saddle Bags, etc.) Belt Pouch (Nothing)
Stored (Footlockers, etc.) Coin Purse (200 gp), Leather Armor, Darkwood Buckler, Rapier, Sap, Dagger, Shortbow, Arrows (20), Backpack (Masterwork), Mirror (Small Steel), Fishhook, Thieves' Tools, Twine (50 ft.), Tanglefoot Bag, Tindertwig (2)
Current Encumbrance 13 lbs (light load) Medium Load 39 lbs Heavy Load 77 lbs Max 115 lbs

Active Abilities
1st-Level Spells:
0/1 (Cure Light Wounds/Obscuring Mist), 1/2 (Remove Sickness/Obscuring Mist), 1/1 (Obscuring Mist)
Cantrips: ~/~
(Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Mending)
Spell-like Abilities: 7/7 Storm Burst
Combat Options: Charge (full round action), Sneak Attack (+1d6)
Combat Maneuvers: Bull Rush, Dirty Trick, Disarm (Weapon Finesse), Drag, Grapple, Overrun, Reposition, Steal, Sunder
(Weapon Finesse), Trip (Weapon Finesse)

Defensive Abilities
Resistances:
Cold Resistance 5 (racial)

Situational Modifiers
Shackles Seafarer
+1 trait bonus on Knowledge (Nature) and Knowledge (Geography) checks while on the ocean
Besmara's Blessing once per week can reroll a Profession (Sailor) check and take the higher result (must announce use of this ability before the results of the check are known).
Hydrated Vitality Fast Healing 2 for 1 round anytime submerged completely within a body of natural water; stagnant, poisoned, or trapped water does not activate this ability; can heal up to 4 HP per day with this ability
Wormwood Reputation +2 bonus on all checks to influence crew-members of this ship (Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Perform). This circumstance bonus stacks with other bonuses.
Windwalker
penalties from natural or magical wind effects are treated as one step less severe

Current Effects and Conditions:
Flat-Footed[/sblock]

Redbadge

Explorer
Sandara looks at you, perhaps uncharacteristically blushing a bit. “Yes... well... Not for me. And you're welcome. Anyways, I think I'm going to relax a little bit. I have no desire to go pissin' off Scourge right now... or anyone else for that matter."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases