Redbadge's Solo Skull and Shackles (IC)

Redbadge

Explorer
Toilday, 24 Desnus, 4712 AR (18:24:40)
Lower Hold, The Wormwood, Unknown Waters, Off the Coast of Garund, Inner Sea Region, Golarion

As the others continue to an eventual Samms win, Dungrin notes, “Sorry to see you leave so soon, son. You're welcome back anytime."

[sblock=Deceit Results]-10 gp[/sblock]

BudroThePious

First Post
Jhiv decides to try and befriend Barefoot Tamms.
OOC: Take 10 on Diplomacy check, result 21.
[sblock=Current Status]Jhiv Viratek (Male undine druid/rogue 2)
N medium outsider (native, aquatic [amphibious])
Str 11 Dex 18 Con 10 Int 12 Wis 18 Cha 14

Key Skills Acrobatics +11, Bluff +7, Climb +7, Diplomacy +7, Escape Artist +4, Heal +4, Intimidate +2,
Knowledge (Any) +1, Knowledge (Local) +5, Knowledge (Nature) +3, Perception +10, Profession (Sailor) +10, Sense Motive +8, Sleight of Hand +8, Stealth +9, Survival +10, Swim +15

Init +4 Spd 30 ft., Swim 30 ft. Senses Darkvision 60 ft. (normal light); Perception +10
AC 17, touch 14, FF 13 HP 13/13 Temp HP 0
Fort +3 Ref +7 Will +7 CMB +1 CMD 15
Hero Points 3/3
Infamy 3/8
Disrepute 2/8

Melee Attack Unarmed Strike +5 (1d3/x2) [nonlethal]
Melee Attack Footlocker Key +1 (1d4/x2)

Currently Wielding Nothing (Hands Free)
Current Armor None (Explorer's Outfit)
Stowed on Person (Sheaths, Straps, Pockets, etc.) [9 gp, 20 sp, 9 cp], Coin Purse (190 gp), Sprig of Holly, Mineral Prism, Footlocker Key
Stowed in Packs (Backpacks, Belt Pouches, Saddle Bags, etc.) Belt Pouch (Nothing)
Stored (Footlockers, etc.) Leather Armor, Darkwood Buckler, Rapier, Sap, Dagger, Shortbow, Arrows (20), Backpack (Masterwork), Mirror (Small Steel), Fishhook, Thieves' Tools, Twine (50 ft.), Tanglefoot Bag, Tindertwig (2)
Current Encumbrance 15 lbs (light load) Medium Load 39 lbs Heavy Load 77 lbs Max 115 lbs

Active Abilities
1st-Level Spells:
0/1 (Cure Light Wounds/Obscuring Mist), 1/2 (Remove Sickness/Obscuring Mist), 1/1 (Obscuring Mist)
Cantrips: ~/~
(Create Water, Light, Purify Food and Drink, Mending)
Spell-like Abilities: 7/7 Storm Burst
Combat Options: Charge (full round action), Sneak Attack (+1d6)
Combat Maneuvers: Bull Rush, Dirty Trick, Disarm (Weapon Finesse), Drag, Grapple, Overrun, Reposition, Steal, Sunder
(Weapon Finesse), Trip (Weapon Finesse)

Defensive Abilities
Resistances:
Cold Resistance 5 (racial)

Situational Modifiers
Shackles Seafarer
+1 trait bonus on Knowledge (Nature) and Knowledge (Geography) checks while on the ocean
Besmara's Blessing once per week can reroll a Profession (Sailor) check and take the higher result (must announce use of this ability before the results of the check are known).
Hydrated Vitality Fast Healing 2 for 1 round anytime submerged completely within a body of natural water; stagnant, poisoned, or trapped water does not activate this ability; can heal up to 4 HP per day with this ability
Wormwood Reputation +2 bonus on all checks to influence crew-members of this ship (Bluff, Diplomacy, Intimidate, Perform). This circumstance bonus stacks with other bonuses.
Windwalker
penalties from natural or magical wind effects are treated as one step less severe

Current Effects and Conditions:
Flat-Footed[/sblock]

Redbadge

Explorer
Toilday, 24 Desnus, 4712 AR (21:21:04)
Lower Hold, The Wormwood, Unknown Waters, Off the Coast of Garund, Inner Sea Region, Golarion

You stay and watch the game for a little while longer. It seems that Barefoot Samms is in a very good mood after her first win. Though her luck doesn't hold over subsequent tries, the woman still walks away with more winnings than she started.

She smiles when you start up a conversation following her last game. “So you are the one who helped Jack? I can't thank you enough. In fact..." She gives you a wink and a wry grin. “I can kick Jack out of my hammock tonight if you want..." She moves in close and runs her fingertips over your shoulders and chest as she waits for your response.

[sblock=Ding!]Barefoot Samms Toppin is now helpful![/sblock][sblock=Reward]+50 XP[/sblock]

Last edited:

BudroThePious

First Post
"I thank you for the offer, but I must decline. I'm pretty beat to hell after this storm and I'm gonna try to sleep it off." Jhiv goes to bed.
OOC: The time on the previous post appears to be wrong.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases