Castles & Crusades Seeking 2, maybe 3, online Castles and Crusades players... - Page 2

+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore Treebore
    For those who expressed interest, we have room for one more. Just send me a friend request via the SKYPE ID I gave above.
    It is the spirit of the game, not the letter of the rules, which is important. NEVER hold to the letter written, nor allow some barracks room lawyer to force quotations from the rule book upon you, IF it goes against the obvious intent of the game. As you hew the line with respect to conformity to major systems and uniformity of play in general, also be certain the game is mastered by you and not by your players. Within the broad parameters give in the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Volumes, YOU are creator and final arbiter. By ordering things as they should be, the game as a WHOLE first, your CAMPAIGN next, and your participants thereafter, you will be playing Advanced Dungeons and Dragons as it was meant to be. May you find as much pleasure in so doing as the rest of us do.

-1E DMG, page 230

Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

Ignore Deuce Traveler
    I have a large professional event going on the next two weeks, but I should probably be able to rejoin you guys the Tuesday after.
    My Involvement:
    Spoiler:

Player of Doral Kinsman the Beguiler in Who Wants to Be a Wayfinder
    IC

DM for my v3.5 homebrew campaign, Last Stand of the Dorinthians
    OOC//Chapter 1- Homeless (Closed)//Chapter 2- Illusions (Closed)//Chapter 3 - The Imperials (Closed)//Chapter 4- The Second Invasion (closed)//The Final Chapter(closed)//Dead Secrets(closed)//Rogue's Gallery//Story Hour

DM for his Sword and Sorcery Campaign; City-State of the Invincible Overlord w/BECMI rules
    Out of Character thread
    ---

My works:
    Dog Soul Publishing's The Books of Faith: Jainism
    Dog Soul Publishing's Sahasra - Items of Magic and War
    Various articles and editing projects for Silven Trumpeter
    LPJ Design's The True Psionic Story: Amulet of Catapsi

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore Treebore
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce Traveler View Post
    I have a large professional event going on the next two weeks, but I should probably be able to rejoin you guys the Tuesday after.

Cool! I'll let the rest of the group know.
    It is the spirit of the game, not the letter of the rules, which is important. NEVER hold to the letter written, nor allow some barracks room lawyer to force quotations from the rule book upon you, IF it goes against the obvious intent of the game. As you hew the line with respect to conformity to major systems and uniformity of play in general, also be certain the game is mastered by you and not by your players. Within the broad parameters give in the Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Volumes, YOU are creator and final arbiter. By ordering things as they should be, the game as a WHOLE first, your CAMPAIGN next, and your participants thereafter, you will be playing Advanced Dungeons and Dragons as it was meant to be. May you find as much pleasure in so doing as the rest of us do.

-1E DMG, page 230

Novice (Lvl 1)

Ignore raex
    If you are still looking for one more please email me.
    tjulianbell@yahoo.com

I would love to join.

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore Treebore
    Quote Originally Posted by raex View Post
    If you are still looking for one more please email me.
    tjulianbell@yahoo.com

I would love to join.

E-mail sent.

-1E DMG, page 230

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore Treebore
    Right now we are full up with 6 players. If/when that changes you will see this get bumped again, or a completely new listing.

-1E DMG, page 230

Magsman (Lvl 14)

Ignore Treebore
    One player did not work out, and the other has to drop out since he is approaching a publishing dead line, so we are once again looking for 1 or two more players to join our little group, unless Deuce finally rejoins, then only one.

-1E DMG, page 230

• + Log in or register to post
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2