[LPF] The Cave of (Un)Death

Systole

First Post
"So, as far as Cavernous Hode understands the situation, this thing called Blue is a meat shield, except that it is lacking in meat." He shrugs. "Cavernous Hode supposes he has seen stranger things. Pineapples, for example. Neither pine nor apple, as far as Cavernous Hode can tell."

Chronikoce

First Post
Vax seems to follow the conversation but rapidly looses interest as it becomes a debate on the merits of undeath. He mutters something under his breath as if he is not sure if he should speak up "It seems utterly simple to me. If the undead is a threat they should be crushed. I suppose if one were to control an undead and put it to good use then I wouldn't have to crush it. Besides we have not been tasked with destroying all undead just those bothering the poor farmer."

Not expecting an answer he walks along with the group quite content to take in his surroundings as they travel along.

vmaaxt

First Post
"I certainly wouldn't like to be brought back like that. You would need to bring me back fully, or otherwise I'll be all clumsy and without charm. Ugh... What a boring and dull Damaris that would be!"

"Well, yes, there are some drawbacks to that method. But as far as sticking swords in bad people, or providing physical labor goes, it's quite effective."

She gives a look at the symbol. "Lovers" her mouth turning into a fine line. "Alright, I guess is not anyone business who they get to love, or anything. They seem to ask sensible things. So I guess that makes them good in my books"

Aedger seems to understand what Damaris is implying. It's actually quite a nice story. They were lovers, and then Teg-Natha was killed by Akatu. There was a great sadness before he figured out how to... return. At least they are together again."

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris makes her best not to point out that story would give a whole new meaning to "bone someone".

She simply nods at Aedger, trying to suppress a huge nervous grin.

[Sblock] LOL, I think we are ready to get to the farm [/sblock]

Systole

First Post
"And then, Cavernous Hode supposes, there was much tearing of bodices. Eh, Cavernous Hode has read such things before, although this particular instance sounds as if it the results might have be squishier that the ones Cavernous Hode is more familiar with. In any event, he is eager to take arms against a cave of troubles, and return to the horned barmaid in a reasonable facsimile of triumph. The farm is ... uh ... which way again?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"This way." Farmer Jezz says with a nervous look to the group.

It takes a couple hours but soon you arrive at the farmer's modest farmstead and are greeted by his wife and two pitchfork armed farmhands.

They report that there has been no sign of Zarrin (or Pip) and everything has been quiet.

That evening you enjoy a modest meal of honeyed ham, peas served with baby onions, and burnt potatoes (cooked til the outside is burnt and the inside is hot and soft) with butter. With a little apple brandy from Farmer Jezz'a private stock the group is bedded down in the common room for the night.

And in the morning a rooster cockaling at the thin sliver of dawn (as well as the smell of baking bread) serves to wake the party from a sound sleep.

[sblock=OOC]Need everyone to post up a new current mini-stats and please include consumables as well as HP/AC/and spells[/sblock]

soulnova

Explorer
After finishing her dinner Damaris whispers to the others "I don't know you but so far so good" she chuckles as she leaves her fork at the side of her plate.

Damaris will sing a couple of songs to entertain the family and friends before going to sleep. Not the best she could do. "Ehem... sorry, I think I have something in my throat"

[sblock=OOC] Well shi-....[/sblock]

Damaris.jpg
[sblock=Ministats]
Damaris - Bard lvl 1
HP 8/8
AC 16 | Touch 13 | FF 13
CMB+2 | CMD 15
Saves: F+0 | R+5 | W+1

INIT +3
Perception +3 | Sense Motive -1

Shortbow +3 1d6
Longsword +2 1d8+3 (Two-handed)

Bard Cantrips: Dancing Lights, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Ghost Sound.
Bard Spells: Lvl1 Grease, Sleep.
Spell-like ability: Message 1/day.

Combat Feats: Point Blank Shot, Rapid Shot.

Consumables: Oil, Perfume, Firewerk Paper Candle (2), Vermin Repellent, Trial Rations (4), Normal Arrows (20), Alchemist Fire.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Systole

First Post
In the morning, Cavernous Hode cuts a stout branch from a tree by the roadside, and whittles it into a solid cudgel with his dagger. He tests the heft, swinging wildly and somewhat dangerously close to his compatriots. "Yes, Cavernous Hode thinks this will work nicely." He tucks the weapon into his belt.

Mister Dickens is nowhere to be seen, although there is the suggestion of movement and the glow of red eyes from up in the rafters and underneath furniture.

[sblock=OOC]Changing up my spells and grabbing a club (0 gp).[/sblock]
[sblock= Mini Stats]
CavernousHode_150.jpg
MisterDickens100.jpg

Cavernous Hode
AC: 15 (13 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 20/20
CMB: +1 CMD: 13
Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +7
Speed: 20'

Perception: +9
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy pick(+2, 1d6+1/x4), Wand of CLW
Current Conditions in Effect: None

0th level spells (DC 14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Stabilize
1st level spells (DC 15): Magic Stone, Produce Flame, Shillelagh

Mister Dickens
AC: 15 (11 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 23/23
CMB: +1 CMD: 14 (17 vs. Trip)
Fort: +4 Reflex: +6 Will: +2
Speed: 40', 20' Swim, 20' Climb

Perception: +5
Initiative: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Natural weapons (+5, 1d4/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: None[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases