Gaming W/Jemal: Circle of Champions (Debut Battle)

Voda Vosa

First Post
The ritual circle banishes suddenly, the ancestral being infuriated. "Silence! I need to concentrate to finalize the ritual!" he begins chanting again, hissing the ancient words. The pyramidal array of energy raised again and this time, a gigantic orb, like an eye appeared on top. It blinked unnaturally, and begin to scry the outside world.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Sry for the delays. looks like I won't be able to find a place to move for september >< Luckily I was able to get my current place extended another month.

While the team surveys the area, Xolotl conducts his ritual. After a few moments of chanting and scrawling arcane symbols on the floor, he sends his scrying sensor out across the city, searching for movement. He detects four beings moving towards the central tower. Two of them are humanoid, one male carrying a gun, the other an unarmed female. A third is mostly humanoid but rather bulky, likely wearing armor. The fourth is much larger than the others, roughly the same size and shape as redstone, though much less jagged.
There is no sign of the fifth member.
The group is closing in on the central tower and will be there in a few minutes.

In the meantime, Jonathon is unable to find any maps, and Redstone uses his crystal to block off the western tunnel.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"I've seen, one, and up to four; the fifth I did not. Perhaps unmoving it is. The four are advancing boldly. To the tower at the middle, carrying weapons and courage. There is one with armor, and another with size, much like Redstone indeed." the ancient god informs, once his ritual is over. "Maybe we can strike from their backs, while the tower rains death upon them? The fifth is, although, concealed from my sight. Problematic...." Xolotl ponders.

Jemal

Adventurer
With no objections, the group takes off back up top, and heads to the tower.
On arrival, they see that the tower is very well built, reinforced and repaired between every match.

When they get to the front door, it is blown inwards and there are two destroyed cyborgs strewn around the inner room. A set of reinforced steel stairs leads upwards.

Following the stairs, they find two more rooms with destroyed defenses, and hear the sounds of combat ahead.
OOC:
Initiative! anybody who beats 18 post an action!

Voda Vosa

First Post
Xolotl grips his staff and slides forward. His shape blends with the shadows, and he seems surrounded by an unnatural aura of... death.

Initiative: 22
Stealth: 19
Activating lifevoid aura and stalk in to see what's there.

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Sam is busy trying to cover the rear so he not as quick on the uptake as he should be when the sounds of combat reach them.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

Redstone surprisingly isn't so much into springing instantly into action. Instead he remembers that they weren't able to locate one of them once. Maybe someone has hidden around here or set a trap. He carefully looks around, trying to use all his senses.

[sblock=OOC]Perception and slowly advancing.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases