Gaming W/Jemal: Circle of Champions (Debut Battle)

BBs

First Post
"This unit is surveying the area, scanning, scanning." After a brief and quick scan "This unit also detects there are boats crashed into, yes into, the land ... and the formation of the faulty tower guns are un-capable of pointing down, and are positioned on the third floor and higher. Most remaining rubbled buildings do not pass two stories, so there is a little room below the gun firing line to fly about without getting shot. ... Also this unit has confirmed there is a Tim Hortons here."

OOC: Hopefully I said that right.

Last edited:

KerlanRayne

Explorer
"Intel is always needed. Just a few questions. Would we continuously know their location or would it just be at that moment? Would we know their location if they split up? Also, would we get any visual information?"

"It seems like the tunnels are still an option as well."

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

"Yes, it seems I can fit through the tunnels... if we want to fly, is anyone able to carry me?" Redstone asks. His form is more fitting to hold a position than to conquer one.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Jonathan looks doubtfully at Redstone.

"I . . . don't think so."

He scratches idly at one ear, sharp claws clacking against his scales.

"We could go into the tunnels I guess. Whatever magic you have for spying would be important then, so we can know where to come up again, or if they come down to try and meet us in the subway. It's too bad they didn't let us know the team we'd be facing. I can usually get a hold of reports on the competition. Good for knowing what we're up against."

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Into the shadows, move we should. Standing here, easy to shoot." the ancient god speaks, before scurrying towards the tunnel entrance. In his mind, he threads the magical words and somatic components of the ritual of the Third Eye.

Third Eye Ritual: Remote Sensing 10: Visual senses (2/r); Subtle (+2pp); Feedback (-1/r); Medium [Shadows] (-1/r); Concentration (-1/r); Tiring (-1/r). Able to displace visual sensing over 4 miles in shadow areas ·5pp· Should be able to carry it out in 2 rounds.

Jemal

Adventurer
As the death god concocts his spell, The team enters the tunnels.
Though a bit upset at the lack of knowledge on their opponents, Jonathan understands that blind matches aren't too uncommon and with their resident mage, it could actually put them at the advantage for information.

Underground, the subway is a vast and littered space with bits of debris all around, though the infrastructure seems to be less destroyed than above.

OOC:
I need to wait til I'm home to post results of the 'scrying'

Voda Vosa

First Post
At the safety of the tunnels, Xolotl starts chanting in a strange language, the tongue of the Aztecs. He seems to be almost dancing, as cyan fires come to existence around him, forming a square. The ancient god lifts his hands above his aberrant skull and the fires shoot from the edges to them, forming a pyramid. Inside the fire pyramid, Xolotl's eyes flicker with the same cyan fire, as the god scryies the outside to find the other team

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Sam looks at the spectacle with equal parts awe and confusion. "I have seen many abilities and powers in these times but ... that actually looks like ... magic. That ... I have not seen before."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases