Gaming W/Jemal: Circle of Champions (Debut Battle)

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Sam's expression changes to scepticism. "Yeah big guy, I'm sure you were. I knew a guy that looked like a pile of orange rocks. He said it had something to do with radiation."

KerlanRayne

Explorer
Sam sighs at the obliviousness and just ignores it. "No. Evidently the radiation accident got three of his friends too. They stuck together and started helping the government track down and fight bad guys. It was all before my ... accident." Sam suddenly becomes quiet and brooding; His thoughts now on the past.

Jemal

Adventurer
Down in the tunnels, the death god ponders his ritual for a moment before realizing that the spell he is attempting isn't going to work.

While he tries to come up with another method, the other members begin looking around.
[sblock=Perception DC 5]
There are several exits, though only two - One to the south and one to the west - do not appear blocked.
[sblock=Perception DC 20]
From the South there is a faint whirring sound, like mechanical servos in the distance, followed by small clicking noises.
[/sblock][/sblock]

OOC: Sorry all for the delays, in addition to my usual distractions I'm also currently looking for a new place to live, so haven't had much posting time.

Now on the matter of VV's scrying : Unfortunately, I've looked up remote sensing and it isn't useful for finding people over large areas. Remote sensing allows you to displace your senses by up to the given distance, not to see everything within that distance. It says that to locate a specific object/person, you use the searching rules under the investigation skill. Those rules indicate that the time required is area rank +2.
Even if we assumed you could precisely guess which specific BLOCK they were on, searching for them would take... 500 ft = rank 4 +2 = time rank 6 = 8 minutes.
to search a half-mile area would take an hour, etc.

Sorry.

Last edited:

BBs

First Post
Titan starts to scan the tunnels. "This unit has detected that there are only two exits, one to the west, and one to the south ... Also this unit has detected that there is a mechanical whirring like sound, followed by some strange small clicking noise, from the south tunnel."

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Jonathan wraps his wings tightly to his torso and hunkers down low to the ground, feeling unnaturally confined despite the relatively large tunnel.

"So we just pick a direction and start walking? Or . . . don't most subways come with maps? I wonder if we can find one."

Walking Dad

First Post
Redstone

Redstone looks at the others, still waiting for orders... at least they seem to see him as a companion and not a tool.
"I could block the way to the west with crystals. Breaking them would alert us and we would gain some time to investigate the sounds from the south."

[sblock=OOC]suggesting to use create to block the west direction.[/sblock]

Remove ads