Sooo, turns out I'm on stage for WotC's D&D keynote at GenCon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Wizards has a pretty snazzy keynote address planned for GenCon this year. Somehow, I'm part of it. To wit...

Future of Dungeons & Dragons Keynote

Company: Wizards of the Coast
Description: This unprecedented look into the future of Dungeons & Dragons includes the evolution of the game, the re-birth of a fantasy setting and the next generation of art. Wizards of the Coast is proud to host the first-ever keynote address at Gen Con on Thursday, August 16th to share with D&D fans what’s in store for the game that has changed gaming forever. Speakers include President and CEO of Wizards Greg Leeds, Senior Manager for D&D Research and Design Mike Mearls and some of the greatest creative minds in the industry. The keynote begins at 7:00 PM in the Indiana Roof Ballroom, located at 140 W. Washington Street (note that this is a location change) and will be live-streamed at DungeonsandDragons.com/events.
I mention this because, holy cow, I'm up there too! They've asked me to represent EN World and the fan base by facilitating/guiding the panel discussion. Talk about honored. I'll basically be DMing the presentation. I'm going to make them roll initiative.

So for the love of God, show up or tune in or listen to it later. Someone needs to appreciate my jokes.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases