Mundane Tattoos, purchase or backstory?

Satin Knights

First Post
Hey, my summoner has a spell book. Well, one of them does. :p

Looking at the core rule book, a trained animal cost 50% more. (taking horses and ponies as an example)

jkason

First Post
On the other hand, I notice there was one character that had tattoos from backstory and, as far as I can tell, didn't pay for them. :erm: So maybe you should only have to pay for tattoos acquired after play begins.

I did that with Saktouk. At the time, I don't think I realized there actually were prices / rules for tattoos. The didn't provide any mechanical advantage to speak of, so it never occurred to me there'd be a price attached. That'll show me. :)

Chronikoce

First Post
[MENTION=6666968]Satin Knights[/MENTION], I was looking for something like that but I got tripped up because that 50% increase is for combat training which teaches 6 tricks through handle animal.

To be honest its not a big deal since 50% increase in price brings the bat from 5gp to 7.5gp. Do you think it would be reasonable to pick a few tricks to teach it then for the increased price?

In this case I am thinking it might be fun and useful for it to know Come, Perform (not really sure what that would entail for a bat), Stay, Heel, and Fetch (very small objects of essentially no weight). Essentially trade out the Combat Trained that the extra 50% gives for Performance Trained

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases