Checking Interest - BESM d20 game?

Walking Dad

First Post
Many posters were willing to play both systems, but you asked for a preference. If they have the choice between one system with a GM and another system without one, I'm sure they vote BESMd20 with a GM. Epically Herobizkit was in favor of the anime system.

Jemal

Adventurer
What WD said.
When you asked for preference I took that to mean that you had none. If you've got besm ready to go, that's fine with me. I cane to this thread expecting besm anyways.

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
I altered my premise when the multi post debate about the preference to M&M over BESM occurred, seemed to explain why I can never find a BESMd20 game. I'll revisit this next week once things sorta slow down a little and see what works out.

Jemal

Adventurer
Airwalker- I wanted to stay away from the 'cat girl' stereotype and go with a more generalized cliche. The phrase sex kitten, while accurate, conjures up that image.

Artur - gamers always debate favorite systems. Do besm if that's what you had planned, I'm sure we'll still get a full crew!

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I'd be looking for a Norse "Brunnhilde" themed heroine who pilots a transforming suit of armor (as seen in Robotech). Not sure where she'd fit. She'd be kind of a bit of Hot Rod and Mecha Pilot.

Walking Dad

First Post
Any word of the setting? Anime is more of a medium or style. And Magical Girl settings are very different to Martial Arts dramas, for example.

D'Raven

First Post
Dibs on playing a magical girl! Or a techal girl which ever one fits better.... No! Dibs on playing a Mage tech girl! A magical girl that uses technical devices powered by magic. Errr... I mean hi I'm D'Raven how is every one doing?

Remove ads