HM's Rise of the Runelords - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Khepri gathers another yellow-white blossom of power in her hand. She fears it will hurt one of the others accidentally if it misses the goblin or it's mount, so at the last second she flings her hand in the air. Maybe the display will scare any other goblins in the area.

OOC: top of round 4

Attachments

• RotRL Die Dog Die rd4.jpg
    RotRL Die Dog Die rd4.jpg
    285.2 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Shayuri

First Post
(OOC - Sorry, the actual OOC thread seems to have dropped off the boards, but I am confused by this initiative. Last I saw, I had posted for this round, rolling a 20 to hit and doing 2 damage. Then Wesh was up. Then suddenly I'm being ghost-posted? I had no idea I was even up again.)

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Well, yes, though it is somewhat confused as to what Khepri did last rounds. I guess I will just roll.

Wesh sees his opportunity and Jeyanah moves in behind the goblin leader. A deft step to the right and the goblin's attention is fatally split as the quickblade jabs his right dagger into the kidneys. Shocked by the pain, the goblin leans back for just a moment. It is all the time Wesh needs to plunge his left dagger into the commando's neck. He twists them both a little before yanking his blades out of the gurgling little cretin, who looks like he is about ready to topple from his mount. "Sandpoint is not yours to plunder," says Wesh with a steely voice.

OOC: Edit: I keep forgetting to roll d8s for my dagger sneak attack damage. However, as two 4s are quite respectable, I do not think I am going to worry about it this round.

Last edited:

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Since her friend had so ably dispatched the rider, Jeyanah makes another attempt at the dog but the agile creature eludes her strike easily.

JeyanahAsasehnEWPortrait-1.png

[sblock=Stat Block]
JEYANAH ASASEHN CR 1/2
Female Human (Shoanti) Oracle (Mystic Skirmisher) 1
CG Medium Humanoid (Human)
Init +3; Senses Perception +1
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 14. . (+4 armor, +3 Dex)
hp 10/14 (1d10)
Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +2
Weakness Haunted
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Spd 35 ft.
Melee
. . Cestus +4 (1d4+1/19-20/x2)
. . Curve Blade, Elven +4 (1d10+1/18-20/x2)
. . Dagger +4 (1d4+1/19-20/x2)
. . Hanbo +4 (1d6+1/20/x2)
. . Unarmed Strike +4 (1d3+1/20/x2)
Special Attacks
. . Touch of Electricity (1d6+1) (6/day)
Oracle (Mystic Skirmisher) Spells Known (CL 1, +4 melee touch, +4 ranged touch):
1 (4/day) Shield of Faith (DC 14), Cure Light Wounds (DC 14), Burning Disarm (DC 14)
0 (at will) Mending, Mage Hand, Ghost Sound (DC 13), Sotto Voce (DC 13), Light, Enhanced Diplomacy, Spark (DC 13)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
Str 13, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 16
Base Atk +1; CMB +3; CMD 15
Feats Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Curve Blade, Elven, Persuasive, Totem Spirit - Tamiir-Quah (Wind Clan), Weapon Finesse
Traits Bred for War (Shoanti), Fast-Talker, Giant Slayer
Skills Acrobatics +8, Bluff +8, Climb +0, Diplomacy +9, Escape Artist +2, Fly +2, Heal +4, Intimidate +10, Perception +1, Ride +2, Sense Motive +5, Stealth +2, Swim +0
Languages Common, Shoanti, Varisian
Combat Gear
Cestus, Curve Blade, Elven, Dagger (3), Dagger, Hanbo, Masterwork Chain Shirt
Other Gear
Backpack, Masterwork (9 @ 14 lbs), Bag, Waterproof (5 @ 1.5 lbs), Bedroll, Charcoal Stick, Flint and steel, Ink (1 oz. vial, black), Inkpen, Journal, Lantern, hooded, Potion of Cure Light Wounds, Rations, trail (per day) (4), Soap, Bar (50 uses), Whetstone, Wrist sheath, spring loaded (1 @ 1 lbs)
--------------------
SPECIAL ABILITIES
--------------------
Giant Slayer +1 Bluff, Perception, Sense Motive, attack and damage against giants.
Haunted Retrieving stored gear is a Standard action or worse, dropped items land 10' away.
Touch of Electricity (1d6+1) (6/day) (Su) Melee touch attack deals 1d6+1 Electricity damage.
--------------------
"The giants took my family . . . not my life, though I thought it at the time.

"I was born into the Otòn tribe of the Tamiir-Quah Shaonti 17 summers past. My life in the mountains of northern Varisia was good; I had the love and respect of my family, and I excelled in the games and contests my people use for preparing their youth to enter the world as adults.

"But I never reached my passage. On the eve of my name-day and marking ceremony - the 14th anniversary of my birth - the giants attacked my tribe and slaughtered all of my kin. I was 'spared' only because I had retreated to our sacred cave to prepare myself for my naming. Lost in the trance my people use for ground and center, I did not even hear the sounds of the ending of my world.

"When I 'awoke' and went to join my people, my ground was shattered, my center blown away by the storm of slaughter revealed to my eyes.

"The tempest of my grief was almost my destruction, but I lived through the body of the storm and eventually found it's eye. A . . . presence . . . called to me, caught me up and anchored me in calm. I know not the length of time I spent within the eye of my grief-storm, listening to the council of winds all around me, but when the eye released me from its calm I found that I had passed through the other edge of my sorrow. The winds that once howled of the passing of my tribe now sing to me of purpose, though I know not what it is.

"Bereft of kith and kin, past the age of my youth but unable to live amongst the Shaonti as an adult because I had not completed my naming, I left the mountains of Varisia. For the past three years I have traveled the land, doing what I can to preserve my honor and hone my skills as I seek the purpose to which the wind calls me. I have met many people, made many friends; I have learned much of the calling of the wind and improved my martial skills.

"I know that the Otòn continue - they whisper to me when the winds are quiet, they play their mischievous tricks upon me to remind me of their presence. It is not much, but it suffices. I am at peace.

Except for the giants."

Hero Lab® and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at Lone Wolf Development
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC®, and are used under license.
[/sblock]

Shayuri

First Post
Khepri frowned and bit down slightly on the tip of her tongue in an unconscious gesture of concentration as she tried to direct her ray of light at the elusive creature!

(OOC - Hee...no idea if it's my turn, but I figure you can put it in order if need be. :))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] No good when the DM gets confused by what's going on. But Shayuri is right I can always put things in order if they are posted out of...

And I will allow for retcon for those actions that may need it.

Right now I know I need Chase's actions for this round so I can do the recap.[/sblock]

Rhun

First Post
OOC: @HolyMan - Chase will fire an arrow at the mount, if it has not yet been killed. That is the only foe remaining, right?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Chase comes around the stalls quickly and with an arrow drawn. As the dog snaps at the others, and the goblin dangles from the saddle he aims for the base of the creatures neck.

With unerring accuracy the arrow pierces through the hairless dog's neck to stick out at it's throat. A yelp is more a cough, as it can now barely catch a breath, and soon it is twitching on the ground surrounded by the heroes.

"YES!" the nobleman yells from behind Khepri. "Nice shot!"

OCC: Combat over.

Remove ads