Deadlands

Dantardis

First Post
Hi all

Here is the update of our recent Deadlands campaign.

DRAMATIS PERSONAE:

FERNER : A brave

Malcolm : A gunslinger

Doc: A Mad Scientist

Dantardis

First Post
Chicago, the Windy city. Each of the members of the group were contacted by Wesley Tucker an employee of the Holt and Balcom Company.

"I need your help, we're experimenting with a new steam operated saw in the woods around Wisconsin. We need to have a new valve which is being constructed in the Coleman Valve Works in Lakewood, but the trouble is our rivals are trying to gazumo is by either stealing or destroying the valve. What I need to do is get that to my employer safely. What I want is some added security to ensure I get through to the logging camp with the valve. I'm willing to pay you 50 dollars each for your trouble."

The group quickly agreed and travelled on the train to Lakewood, travelling individually they did not speak to each other.

Arriving in Lakewood late in the evening they headed to the saloon, Wesley quickly retired to bed bu the others stayed in the saloon bar.

Dantardis

First Post
Ferner bought a drink and sat in a corner, watching the door. Doc bought a drink too and went over to sit beside Ferner and engage him in conversation but Ferner wouldn't speak.

Meanwhile Malcolm played poker with 2 old timers. He won 2 hands and then on the 3rd hand he discovered that the other player was cheating. He challenged him by drawing his gun. At this point the town sherriff came over and told the other player one Greasy Joe that he'd been caught out again and led him off to the goal.

A few hours later in their rooms, Ferner heard a crash from outside as if someone had knocked over some boxes, looking out of his bedroom windowin the dim gaslight Ferner could see two figures running up Marshall street heading towards the Valve works. Grabbing his rifle Ferner ran out of his room and dashed downstairs.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases