[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

jackslate45

First Post
"Well, we were looking for one who can patch us up before we go killing Ogres, and maybe a little after as well. Nasty buisness that, but seeing as we just dropped off one injured guy, we being prepared." The man says. Clearly a warrior of some skill, as all the weapons hanging from his back suggest he knows how to use them.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Ogres, you say? That sounds like a mighty tough challenge for just two warriors. I can see how you would certainly need healing aid with that task. What brought you to consider such a dangerous task?"

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I have been called to keep travelers and would be heroes safe and healthy in the wilds of these lands. My god smiles when people unbind themselves from the city and it's restraints."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC] Was just about to bump this. :D

As this was a very short adventure to help DrJest get his character to level 2 - I will be submitting a follow up to this game when it is done.

That will be a dungeon crawl in the ogre's lair if your all up for it.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"My name is..." the normally silent woman satrts to say.

"Reianne! Reianne Estril! Thank the gods I found you." an older woman says cutting in.

"Aunt Vara?" Rieanna says shocked. "How did you find me?"

"No nevermind about that. Your family is in deepest need of your help. You need to come with me at once!"

Looking shocked and confused Rieanne mumbles an apology as she gets up and follows the older woman out into the crowd.

[sblock=OOC] Yes hemera pm'ed me and said they had to withdraw as they were in a car accident. How about we re-recruit and get a well rounded party if possible to lead into the next game/dungeon.[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I hope that everyone is alright. There should be a number of folks available at this level, assuming they are still waiting patiently in the Inn.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]Seeing if I can get two level 1's to take over the vacant spots.

Erik is AC:17 HP:13 with a +6 to hit and doing 2d6+6 dmg so should be able to hold his own a bit

Garadh is AC:16 HP:13 with a +5 to hit and doing 1d8+4 dmg (with trip and disarm possiblities)

What I would like is for you two to head back to talk to Hizer, either to tell him you can't complete the assignment or it may take you more time. I hope to have them or some others - not many to choose from really :( - on there way and then meet you there.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases