[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Garadh steps up and stuns the great beast with a telling blow. (@ zero hp)

And then an arc of lightning leaps out towards him and the ogre. Seeing the human in combat the cleric tries his best to not get the warrior also caught by the crackling energy. (missed due to firing into melee)

The ogre turns and growls at the cleric seeing now where the last hurtful blast came from.

OOC: Tyrion to finish the round. And maybe the poor ogre.

sunshadow21

Explorer
ooc: The ogre is a large creature; as long as I can legitimately hit a square that isn't directly involved in the melee, I shouldn't have to worry about the melee penalty, and Quillian set himself up so that he could hit the back square away from the melee going on in front.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Read firing into melee with large target wrong. Thinking the combatants would be apart due to striking distance.

The poor ogre is brought down by spell, pole-arm, and flail. As it breathes out it's last breath the group wonders as to where it came from and if their is more trouble about.

OOC: Still waiting to see if I can expand this a bit. But truly up to the group as you all have done what the adventure was set up to do.

jackslate45

First Post
A high whistle escapes Tyrion's mouth after the ogre is brought down. "Well, that was fun."

Not wasting any time, he starts looting the ogre's equipment, hoping to find something useful.

[sblock]
I am all for continuing on. There is no one in the inn right now...
[/sblock]

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Lucky, certainly; fun, I suppose to those of us crazy enough to pursue it. I doubt that most folks would be overly inclined to call chasing death fun." Quillian chuckles quietly as he settles into a nice spot to watch the scene from, lest something else decide to join them.

OOC: Quillian is up for continuing the fun.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: All right then gang.

The ogre has a large sack tied by a rope belt at it's waste. Searching the sack reveals quiet a bit of gold and an odd piece of statuary.

The little idol looks like a drackle ward. Carved to look like a leering creature out of nightmare, a drackle ward is commonly used to keep away tomb robbers. The statue is usually embedded with a rune of fear or pain, and only those who can afford such magic (or have something valuable they wish to keep safe) use such expensive guardians.

The ogre doesn't have enough treasure on him to truly justify the statue, but maybe if you find out where he has been...

Treasure: Statue worth 200gp, 250gp loose coins

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases