[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

DrJest

First Post
Blood begins to pool around the dwarves incapacitated body. His breathing begins to slow to shallow sighs.

[sblock=Game Actions]
Action: Stabilization Check
[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
180px-Dwarf_Warrior.jpg

Korey McKragg

AC: 17 (15 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: -10/13
CMB: +4 CMD: 16
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +1
Perception: +1, Darkvision 60'
Initiative: +3

Current Weapon in Hand: Heavy Crossbow (+3/D10/19-20/x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Unconcious/Dying[/sblock]

hemera

Explorer
Shaking her head, and saying a silent prayer to Cortessa as the dwarf's blood pools below him. "Tyrion I'm sorry, there was nothing I could do to save him, but I'll be damned if I don't help you finish this here and now!" She takes a quick step to the side of Tyrion, then focuses her will as brings her blade down in a vicious arc trailing violet fire towards the porcupine in a hopefully lethal blow.

[sblock=Actions]
5' step to E6
Swift: Activate Arcane Strike
Standard:Attack with Longsword
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The glowing longsword lays the porcupine low as it slices it nearly in half. And both Tyrion and Reianne let out little sighs of relief.

*ack* *ack*

A coughing convulsion coming from the dwarf tells the two that there is still a chance to save Korey.

[sblock=OOC]
A chance yes - 4 rounds left till Korey reaches -14 HP and dies (Sorry DrJest never knew giant porcupines could be so tough).

That means you each get 4 chances to hit a DC 15 heal check. Or one of you could roll 4 aid another attempts to help the character with the highest heal check. Your choice.

During this time Korey could stabilize on his own. I count your checks at

-10 (as a nat 20 is auto success)

Good luck to you all.[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Tyrion runs over, realizing that the blood is spilling profusely, and swears loudly. Look up at Reianne he points to the left leg wound and says, in more a forceful manner: "Hold the wound hard lass. We have mere moments."

Holding tight on the other leg's wound, Tyrion puts pressure down on the wound, hoping to stem the flow quickly.

Heal check +2

hemera

Explorer
Dropping her weapon, Reianne gets down on her knees next to Korey, grabbing his left leg, and applying as much pressure as she can to the numerous punctures there. "Right, I'm on it."

[sblock=ooc]
I'll be trying for the Aid Another, since I have a negative modifier. So here's to hoping to not fail at those too. heh.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Well that's one round down. Three more to go. Just roll them in the same post. And a -1 means you only need a 16 or better, so there is a chance.

DrJest

First Post
Bleeding Out

The dwarves hardy nature kicks in and the loss of blood stops and breathing returns to a shallow buut steady stream. He still lies critically wounded but seems stable for the moment.

[sblock=Game Actions] Four rounds of stablization checks. Please ignore last roll of Nat 20 as it was me hitting the roll button too many times. The first roll on round one however was a success.[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Whewwww!! That was close. Poor Korey is at -10/13 HP and far away from leveling up and gaining more that way. What do you wish to do?

The dwarf moans and Tyrion and Reianne breath a sigh of relief as it looks like the dwarf will make it, so long as they continue to help him.

jackslate45

First Post
A sigh of relief at the stem of the blood, Tyrion released the wound tenderly to ensure that it did not start anew.

"Well, we''re boned right now. Another of those creatures will slaughter us, ogre not included. Barring a healing pot falling from the sky, we're gonna have to wait till he wakes up to move em. Lets grab our gear for now. Unless ya have a better idea?" Looking up at the girl with raised eyebrows.

hemera

Explorer
"Can't say as I do. Barring divine intervention, or a wandering priest I'd say you're right. I really should have hung onto that healing wand from my last assignment." she says with a sigh, as she moves about gathering up her whip and sword.

Remove ads