[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

sunshadow21

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]I think we missed the window of active low levels in the Inn. Which is going to make filling out both this and Kidnapper's Trail a bit rough. Quillian will certainly follow, but he never saw Hizer in the first place, so he wouldn't know to go back.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]@jackslate45 if you'll do the honors and get us to Hizer I think we can get to ogre bashing - this was suppose to be very short but you now how planning anything goes. :p [/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
[sblock=OOC]@jackslate45 if you'll do the honors and get us to Hizer I think we can get to ogre bashing - this was suppose to be very short but you now how planning anything goes. :p [/sblock]

OOC: I blame a certain spiky cretin...

Tyrion looks sad as Reianne leaves, but turns back to the halfling and shrugs his sholders "At any rate, we're gonna need to talk to Hizer, the guard who hired the 3, well 1 of us now. I think Korey here needs ta sit this one out. He can be blown over at this rate."

Standing up, and adjusting his armaments to where they were before sitting down, Tyrion says "Follow me half-man with no name. Let's go tell Hizer his band of 3 got down to 1."

sunshadow21

Explorer
"Oh dear, where are my manners. Quillian Barthony, traveling clergyman of the Stormlords and their brethren, at your service." He follows Tyrion to meet this Hizer fellow in order to offer his services properly.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It takes the two little time to reach the shrine. Although the day is well past noon the road still sees plenty of travelers.

"Back already?" Hizer says questionly. "Where are the..." he then notices the blood on Tyrion's clothes. "Oh no, the ogre he didn't?" he asks a slight horror in his eyes.

natshikrak24

First Post
A handsome youth, not older than 20, draped in a gleaming suit of metallic scales, laced together in overlapping rows resembling the roofing tiles, entered the premise. A long hilt of a great sword stood out from his right shoulder, secured on his back by a leather strap that ran diagonally down his chest. Over its scabbard was a bulky backpack, presumably loaded with adventurers' essentials, clearly suggesting the warrior, at worst a sellsword. Across his waist was a sturdy leather belt that held on to a sheathed dagger on his left, and a arrow holster on his right. His left hand curled firmly on the short bow grip.

He entered the premise with a friendly smile, "Wellmet, my name is Vanrick...Looking forward to work with you." Vanrick introduced himself in a straight forward manner. His pair of russet orbs seemingly gleamed in excitement.

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
The man shook his head at Hizer. "Nah, we're all living. Dwarf's not gonna be able to walk for a couple days, but not dead. At any rate, down 2, but Quill here has volunteered help, and I was hoping to pick up a couple more."

Looking at the new arrival, the man him up. The man was clearly over weaponized for this fight, as shown by the weapons hanging from his back. A 7' long pole with a vicious spike, a massive curved blade with blood stains still on it, a crossbow, and a morningstar all appear on his person. The crossbow still has a loaded bolt in it, but whether he forgot or is mearly ready to fire it cannot be sure.

He hold out his hand and says the other human "Tyrion's the name. How well can you wield that sword o' yours". The man winces slightly as he outstretches his hand, clearly still injured from whatever fight he just survived from.
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Bronn.jpg

AC: 18 (Touch 12, Flatfooted 16)
HP: 12/24

Initiative:
+2
Perception
: +4 Sense Motive:+2
CMB:
+6 CMD: 18
Fort: +5 Reflex: +2 Will: +2

Current Weapon in Hand: Nothing
Current Conditions in Place: Power Attack(-1 Attack Roll/ +2/3 Damage), 3 Attacks of Opportunity Available, can make AoO's flat-footed, Furious Focus (First attack does not take PA penalty)

Consumables Available: 3 Acid, 20 Crossbow Bolts, 4 Rations
[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hizer looks over the young man and shakes his head. "I hope you know what your getting yourself into. I won't stop you but it will be dangerous."

OOC: greater the danger - greater the reward ;)

And welcome aboard btw

natshikrak24

First Post
Elric laughed heartily at Tyrion's questions, and slid his hand to the hilt of the great sword, and pulled it out in a gracious draw. His both hands now of the grip and swung the blade in a figure of eight and rest the tip on the floor. "I am not really good with sword dancing, only good in accurate strike and devastating damage. I will make myself useful. Though you can teach me a trick or two, if you like"

He turned to other and grinned, "I like DANGEROUS!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases