[LPF] Ogre in the Rushes

natshikrak24

First Post
The young warrior broke his full attention from his meal, looked up at Quillian and with food still in his mouth, he muffed Not too far from here. Just a week on road. Elric's here to strike rich! Then he forced down the food, took a big gulp of ale and grinned I guess working with the right party makes it all the more important, doesn't it? So how long have you been at his?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Will give you all one more day of RPing/Ogre bashing planning. And I will advance to the next day of marching down the Silver Road.

sunshadow21

Explorer
"I received my calling roughly a year and a half ago while sailing the Tritower to Venza trip on a regular basis. So, did our employer share any other information regarding this ogre and it's surroundings we may find useful?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Late into the evening the group talks of the glory and reward they will find come the morning.

But by the days end they have only discovered the Silver Road to be a rough area to walk. With sore feet and backs, they find a good spot to make camp for the night.

OOC: The second location that the ogre was spotted in is half a day away from your current campsite. I will need to know watches for the night and a Perception check from everyone to be used during their watch.

jackslate45

First Post
Before settling down Tyrion feels up his wound from the fight earlier. Looking up he says to Quillian. "Don't suppose you could patch me up from the last fight? I want to be at the top of my game tommorow"

Ooc: tyrion is still down 12 hp

sunshadow21

Explorer
OOC: Quillian would have healed you up at some point in the group's travels.

Quillian will take either first or last watch, his spirit unabated by the walking, as his body is well used to enduring long but not overly difficult physical effort.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OCC: Got your pm but am at work (on break) and on my phone.

On your post you will see (bottom right) add dice roll - hit that and then you can roll an attack and or skill check.

Remove ads