Leif's "Revenge of the Giants" [4E] [IC 01]

drothgery

First Post
OOC: Sorry, guys, tough break with cruel dice. Seems as if you'd beter knock of for today and try making a fresh start tomorrow.
OOC: I don't suppose there's a handy low-level ritual book emporium in Fallcrest? (or even if that would actually help, as we may not actually be looking for a secret/hidden door and I don't know if you'd rule it 'close enough' if we're not...)

Leif

Adventurer
Emporia in Fallcrest

OOC: I don't suppose there's a handy low-level ritual book emporium in Fallcrest? (or even if that would actually help, as we may not actually be looking for a secret/hidden door and I don't know if you'd rule it 'close enough' if we're not...)
OOC: You can try the local temple for starters. If they don't have one they might know whether anyone else in town does.

drothgery

First Post
"I believe there's something there, but I'm not spotting it." Sariel says. "I know of a ritual that might help, but I don't have it in my book. It's not very complex, though; someone in town might know it. I'll ask at the temple. Does anyone want to come with me?"

Last edited:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Heise shrugs.

"I've never been much of one for rituals, you know. My magic is much more instinctive."

With a glance at the Vizier he adds, "With your permission I will remain behind and check a few things to see if I can find out at least what we might be looking for. For example..."

He lays one hand flat against the wall.

"Do you know what is on the other side of this wall?"

drothgery

First Post
Heise shrugs.

"I've never been much of one for rituals, you know. My magic is much more instinctive."
"You've never been much for casting rituals." Sariel playfully chides the sorcerer. "But I seem to recall more than a few instances where you thought jumping to a portal was a much better idea than walking for a month. We'll be back in a bit."

Leif

Adventurer
Still in Fallcrest - with the Vizier

The Vizier smiles at Sariel's comment. "The other side of that wall is solid earth all the way back, as far as I know. Does that mean something?" he says to Heise.

OOC: Did I forget to mention that this room is sunken some 8-10 feet below the level of the rest of the ground floor? Shame on me!

>>>>>>><<<<<<<

Sariel and Durn make the short walk to the temple without incident. Within, they find Father Theophilus busy polishing candlesticks, and seemingly taking an inordinate amount of pleasure in his 'work.'

Last edited:

drothgery

First Post
This is going to be awkward however I do it, isn't it?
"Excuse me," Sariel says. When he looks up from his work, she introduces herself and explains what she's looking for.

Leif

Adventurer
[Sariel in the temple] [Heise is also up anytime]

OOC: Perhaps you should be more specific about what Sariel desires than just 'what she is looking for?'
Awkward? Only if you make it so. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases