[LPF] The Forge of Fury, Pt1

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"I am mostly familiar with the magic of arcane combat. Though a few other area's are familiar to me as well." Fae'shiel says to Anna not quite sure why she was whispering. While saying this Fae'shiel was sheathing her Scimitar to protect it from the elements.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
[sblock=GM Service Announcement]I head out tomorrow for a few nights stay in the wonderfully small island of Saipan. Staying in a Pacific Islands Club hotel.

Last time I stayed at one of those places, they only had WiFi available in the lobby, but I was able to find a couch to sit and post some with my laptop. So I might be running silent and dark for a few days since the situation is unknown. But, my regular posting schedule will resume on the weekend.

However, I am waiting on you all to interact and move along when ready. The thread has been stagnant too long. ;)[/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago waits outside, wondering what it is he can say to these strangers. Was it really chance that brought them all together like this? All the marks of a legendary smith, so rare, converging on the same handful of people on the same day?

[sblock=ooc]
Have a nice trip, PM![/sblock]

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus looks as if something slowly sinks in on him. He opens his mouth, but doesn't want to interrupt the two ladies talking. Instead he looks around one last time.

"Thank you for your time and recommendation. I think we'll be looking for this loremaster you have pointed out."

He tips one last smile to the Blacksmith before saluting the human.

"It was nice to meet you. Perhaps we'll bump into one another again sometime?"

With a soft chuckle he turns to Fae'shiel, resigned to the fact he'll have no choice.

"I think our best course of action is this loremaster, Gildenebbin. Perhaps the translation might help shed light on things? Should I go ahead and locate him?"

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas nods to the other human as he goes back to purchasing his new shield.

After he is done he thanks the smith and tells him he shall return in a couple days.

Stepping out into the street he is surprised when he sees Iago standing their as if waiting. "Odd day, today. Don't you agree?" he says with a smile.

[sblock=OOC]
Have a great time perrinmiller, and will put in the purchases on my character sheet.[/sblock]

DalkonCledwin

First Post
[sblock=OOC]Don't get stranded on an island you weren't intending to go to. (sorry been watching the TV Series "Lost" lately and I have "stranded on an island" on the brain)[/sblock]

"Yes Marcus, I think that would be best, I shall join you all shortly when I conclude my conversation with the young Miss." She says to her friend.

toasterferret

Explorer
Nodding to Marcus Anna chimes in "Yes, we will be along presently."

Turning back to Fae'shiel she continues "That is quite interesting... I must admit that is one area of magic I know very little about. Care to walk as we talk? I don't want to keep anyone waiting for us..."

[sblock=PM] Have fun! [/sblock]

mfloyd3

Explorer
"Odd indeed," replies the half-orc. But his smile is forced, and he still seems pensive. "If you do not mind my asking, how did you come by that hammer?"

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus smiles and provides a polite, departing bow to the ladies before making his way to the door. He steps out, and side steps the human this time, but stops when the half-orc inquires of the hammer. The Half-elf can't help but to stop a moment.

"I hope you don't mind if I stop and listen to the answer? if it is connected to the bracelet somehow, I'd like to know."

[sblock=ooc]Hey, I can do the quotes without having to remind myself 20 times now. Cool. :) Be safe out there PM. I'm sure we can "harumpf" amongst ourselves until you return. Harumpfing, for those who may not get the reference, is what movies and shows used to have the people in the background, like at a restaurant or something, do. Just harumpf at one another for the sound. Grant, these days they actually delight in giving them small things to do. It's still fun to watch early 80's sitcoms like Night Court and watch how much the 'extras' pay attention to the stars. It's quite amusing.[/sblock]

Last edited:

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Yes, walking sounds good. So tell me, what area's of magic are you familiar with then?" Fae'shiel asks Anna curious as to what types of magic the younger lady was interested in.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases