[LPF] The Forge of Fury, Pt1

toasterferret

Explorer
As they begin to walk Anna replies "My areas of familiarity are rather narrow actually. I never received any kind of formal schooling, I just sort of... stumbled upon my abilities accidentally. To answer your question in short, my field of expertise is enchantment, although I seem to have developed a knack for certain fey magics as well."

Anna's eyes drift to the sword at Fae'shiel's belt, and she asks, "Your sword is very interesting as well. You will have to tell me about it sometime. I'm assuming it is similar to a familiar of sorts?"

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
...he still seems pensive. "If you do not mind my asking, how did you come by that hammer?"

Markas involuntary puts a hand on the weapon. "I didn't steal it if that's what your thinking. It was a gift to help out should I ever come face to face with another demon. It... it was my reward for failure," Markas says with a hint of regret in his voice as he looks at the half-orc and half-elf. Watching them a moment he seems to come to a decision and continues.

"I came looking for information about the maker's mark on it because I thought maybe I could find other weapons like it. A weapon... a sword to use against the evil that walks within the walls of Venza." he says standing like the guardsman he once was. Shoulders back, head high, and a slight air of authority in his voice.

"I'm truly don't know anymore than what the blacksmith told us, but I do wish to help if your going looking for more weapons with the same mark."

mfloyd3

Explorer
Iago raises his hands in a reassuring gesture. "Hold, I did not mean to accuse you of theft," he assures the warrior. "I...the scrolls that led me here, I found in an abandoned Dwarven temple. Now, I find myself at a smithy on the same day as the owners of two rare weapons made by the same smith." His voice is strained at the last.

"I have no knowledge of the gods, but something is at work here. I am going to meet this loremaster, and I...hope that you will come with me."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Markas's grim look evaporates somewhat and he extends a hand to the half-orc. "Markas Shieldheart, formerly of the Venzian Tower Guard. Recently of... well lots of places actually."

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus watches the other two men amused. The half-orc noting he is going to the loremaster triggers Marcus to remember that is what he is supposed to be doing. He doesn't interrupt the introductions, letting nature take it's course, instead he looks back to the smithy as if expecting to see Lady Fae'shiel emerge. At that moment he looks she doesn't appear, so he turns his attention back to the two men.

mfloyd3

Explorer
"Wait, Markas Shieldheart of the Guard?" asks Iago. He enthusiastically shakes the hand, seemingly awestruck. "This is an honor, truly an honor. I am Iago. Of Venza," he adds.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"Formerly," Markas adds a bit sadly. "It was hard for me to do my job after the... incident. But I am still trying to serve where and when I can."

"Well met, Iago."

Noticing the half-elf hasn't left or offered a name the warrior raises an eyebrow in his direction.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"You are forgiven, little human, but let not that insult pass your lips again." The sword says to Anna while Fae'shiel is looking down at the sword with an odd expression on her face akin to what humans might refer to as Shock and Awe and possibly a little bit of fear mixed in. She then turns her attention back to Anna and says "My apologies, this is the first time it has spoken to anyone other than me..."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases