[LPF] Waking the Dead

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=Glitch]EnWorld had a major hiccup, not accepting posts. Eight hours later, well... All previous post attempts cascaded in. Sorry.[/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Menik draws first blood as his force missile strikes the orc (#3) as it rounds the tree. Dolgrin and Tasanto stand ready to receive the orc assault; Lem stands in defense confident that his mastery of the Empty Hand will allow him to act before the orcs complete their charge...

OOC: Combat: Round One. Lem is up, then round one ends.

[sblock=Combat Information]

Initiative:
Orcs
Adventurers

Map:

Party:
Dolgrin Truddiggun: 29/29 hit points remaining; unarmored
Lem the Cook: 14/14 hit points remaining
Menik: 12/12 hit points remaining
Tasanto: 27/27 hit points remaining

Spells/Abilities Used: Menik: Force Missile (x1)

Conditions in Effect:

Enemy Status:
Orc 1 (AC 13): 0 damage taken; unwounded, unarmed
Orc 2 (AC 13): 0 damage taken; unwounded
Orc 3 (AC 13): 2 damage taken; lightly wounded, unarmed[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem moves to F22, then strikes at the 2nd orc with a quick shin kick, followed by a punch to the gut.

OOC: Oops, that should be a +6 on the first to hit for a total of 14.

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
Lem's dash forward ends with a swift kick to the orc's knee that leaves the orc bellowing in pain. The orc retaliates by bringing his falchion arcing around. The blade bites deep in the halfling's chest and blood immediately begins welling from the wound. Lem is seriously injured but remains standing.

"Mine!" The orc that previously attacked Lem with a javelin now roars and charges the halfling drawing his falchion as he goes. The swing is wild and Lem doesn't even have to dodge as the blade sweeps past and is buried in the dirt.

More interested in gutting an elf than in a scrawny half-elf the third orc rushes forward and draws his falchion. Running past Tasanto leaves the orc open to his attack...

OOC: Combat: Round Two. Everyone is up. Tasanto can take an AoO vs. #3 .

[sblock=Combat Information]
DT, flurry of blows is a full-attack (therefore, full round action). Unless I'm missing something about Lem he can't move 10 ft. & flurry so I've only counted his first attack (at +7). I'll edit if I've made an error.

Initiative:
Orcs
Adventurers

Map:

Party:
Dolgrin Truddiggun: 29/29 hit points remaining; unarmored
Lem the Cook: 4/14 hit points remaining
Menik: 12/12 hit points remaining
Tasanto: 27/27 hit points remaining

Spells/Abilities Used: Menik: Force Missile (x1)

Conditions in Effect:

Enemy Status:
Orc 1 (AC 13): 0 damage taken; unwounded, charged (AC 11)
Orc 2 (AC 13): 3 damage taken; lightly wounded
Orc 3 (AC 13): 2 damage taken; lightly wounded[/sblock]

possum

First Post
[sblock=OOC]I think it's borderline but I'll say, Yes, Dolgrin can charge orc 2.[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]I thought it might have been okay, but I wasn't sure about the campfire.[/sblock]

"Keep hitting my friends, orc, I dare ya!" the angry dwarf yells at the two orcs surrounding Lem as he rushes into action. He crosses the distance between the two, feeling the heat of the large campfire licking at his legs as he passes it. He reaches the orc and uses his momentum in a wide arc with his axe at the closest orc.

Satin Knights

First Post
Although missing the orc as it chases down the mage that hit him with a spell, running after and chasing the orc down himself, Tasanto lands a heavy blow in the back. Taunting his opponent is his own language, "Your mother was a pugwampi bitch!"

[sblock=actions]AoO on #3: missed. Charge to L23, lucerne hammer attack #3. free, taunt in orcish
If the orc turns on me, immediate action to Sense Motive = AC of d20+12 vs one attack.[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]
Half-elf Tasanto: AC 12, HP 27, Init -2, Low-light vision,
Perception +11, Sense Motive +12, Move 30'
Unarmed Strike +2, d6+1, Stunning Fist 1/day
Lucerne Hammer
+2, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +2, d6+1
Dagger +2, d4+1
Sling, -1, d4+11..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +3, Reflex +0, Will +9

.... Not summoned currently ....
Cattaur Tasanto AC 20 HP 24/24 real, 20/20 temp, Init +2, Darkvision,
Perception +11, Sense Motive +12, Move 40'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+2
Bite +4, d6+2
Unarmed Strike +4, d6+2, Stunning Fist 1/day
Lucerne Hammer
+4, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +4, d6+2

Dagger +4, d4+2
Sling, +4, d4+2
..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +3, Reflex +4, Will +9

...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Jolt, Guidance
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 3/3 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor, Shield
,...Summon Monster I: 5/5 remaining; std action SLA summon, (3 min), celestial eagles
.............Consumables: 1 Alchemist's Fire, 2 Cure Light Wounds potion, 1 Enlarge potion
.............Consumables: 1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50/50 charges)
.............Consumables: 6 days trail rations, 1 anti-toxin, 1 anti-plague
...,Anytime Free Action: Fused Link, move HP from real to temp to keep cattaur alive, used down to 2 real
............Swift Actions: Enter Snake Stance
If Snake Stance Active:
.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Free Action: A missed attack on me provokes an AoO with an Unarmed Strike
.....Immediate Actions: AC or Touch AC = d20+12 against one strike
.....Immediate Actions: if hit on unarmed AoO, spend immed to make second unarmed AoO attack
.............Conditionals: +1 damage when flanking from dirty fighting trait
Effects: Snake Stance Active, Swift action available, AoO available, reach 10'[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases