Dolgrin.png

[sblock=Encounter Tracking]
no encounters yet[/sblock]
[sblock=Rewards Tracking]
Preamble: Retainer of 200gp (50gp each)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
Tasanto follows the whitecloak into the back room and wonders what tests this one will administer before handing out the job. At least there are no maidens of archery this time to compete against. He didn't mind that Thiera's shot had perfect aim. It was the tense moment of making sure the recruiter was going to survive.

kinem

Adventurer
Once they are in the private room Menik takes a seat, and drinks his mead. As he waits for the Lieutenant to explain the job, he ponders what spells he'll buy with the new coin. This is good mead. Might be I've had a little too much ...

possum

First Post
Dolgrin comes into the room last, the dwarf looking at the private room of the inn. "Huh," he says before sitting down. "Didn't know that this room was here."

DrJest

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
I meant to put up the opening post last night, but something came up. Will do when I get home from work tonight. Everyone's checked in, so we should be ready to go!
[/sblock]

DrJest

First Post
"Very well, please have a seat."

Kelnin sits at the head of the table and begins pulling handfuls of gold coins from the sack.

"Let me start off with the fact that it is I that need your help and not the city guard. You know the village of Capoe?"

[sblock=DC 10 Knowledge Reveals]
Capoe is a small farming village about 7 leagues south by southeast from Venza. The inhabitants of Capoe are mostly human and halfling, and are considered by most to be backwood, backward, and overly superstitous. It exists in a hilly wooded area, so the farmable land is mostly very small plots. However, those plots seem to be extraordinarily fertile.
It can be reached easily by an overgrown and not oft used road that cuts south of the Eastern Trade Route a bout a league east
of Venza. The small tavern/general store is known to brew a fantastic juniper mead.
[/sblock]

"Well my brother-inlaw, Malcom, farms a small plot just south of the village. My lovely Elaine is very close to her brother, but has not heard from him for sometime."

Kelnin has emptied the sack and begins stacking the coins into neat piles.

"I had planned to take a little leave and travel to Capoe to see if he was okay, but some disturbing reports have come up. It would seem that
two villagers have come up missing in Capoe over the last month. This we have heard from a travelling bard that has recently visited the village.
Unfortunately, my leave was cancelled and Venza has not the resources to send White Cloaks to investigate the disappearances. This is where you come in."

Kelnin has neatly arranged all the coins in to 8 stacks of about 25 coins each.

"I would like to hire you to check in on Malcom. It is possible that he is ill or there is another reason for his silence, but we need to be sure. I'm not strictly supposed to say this, but there have been reports of small bands of orcs in the hills between the East Trade Road and Capoe. I am willing to pay you 50 gold drakes each for one weeks service with another 100 drakes upon completion if you can prove you have spoken to Malcom or know his whereabouts."

Kelnin slides two stacks toward each of you.

"Can you do this?"

Kelnin.jpg

--Lieutenant Peurligh Kelnin--

Satin Knights

First Post
Tasanto ~ half-elf

"Krakchaw!" in orcish. "Find your guy Malcom safely at the local watering hole hiding from the misses or ask the local orcs if they have seen him. That shouldn't be too difficult to do. Yes, we will do this, me and Nysys that is. Don't want to speak for the others here." Fumbling over his words, Tasanto figures he has said enough.

possum

First Post
"Seems simple enough," Dolgrin states before letting loose a laugh. "Then again, the last time I said that it ended with me being led through the wilderness blind with a rope around me waist." He settles down a bit before continuing. "I'm sure your kin is just fine and we'll make sure of it if he somehow isn't."

kinem

Adventurer
"Sounds fair to me. And I know what it's like to have kin go missing - as my brother Kyle did - so I certainly hope we can help" Menik says. "We will do all we can."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases