[LPF] Waking the Dead

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem the Cook, Monk 2

"I would be happy to take this up, and not just for the coin. Such worries can throw one's heart off balance to the point that not even a hearty meal will heal the spirit. I'm all for aiding you, despite the risk of running into orcs."

DrJest

First Post
Kelnin audibly breathes a sigh of relief.

"I thank you all. Please leave soon. I will meet you back here in seven days to discover what you have learned. My recommendation is that you begin your search at the tavern in Capoe. It is called the Otter Stop Inn and doubles as a general store. You could ask around there."

Kelnin rises from the table, clearly not intent on recovering the coins.

"This is your retainer. There should be 50 gold drakes for each of you. Are there any questions I can answer for you before you depart?"

[sblock=OOC]
Please take this time to RP any interactions between the party and to take care of any business such as purchasing last minute items from the Mystic Pearl.

I will begin with your journey on the road to Capoe when you have each confirmed that you are ready to set out.

Please also take the time to let me know what general posture the party travels in (order of march, weapons out if any, etc) and ensure to add a mini-stat block to your posts.

Good Luck!
[/sblock]

Kelnin.jpg

--Lieutenant Peurligh Kelnin--

possum

First Post
"We'll make sure to check the store first then," Dolgrin says as he graciously takes the small bag of golden coins. "I'll need to stop for some provisions first."

possum

First Post
A few minutes later, Dolgrin is back at the door of the inn, waiting for the others to rejoin him. He hasn't purchased much, but the worn down battleaxe on his back is gone, replaced with a new and more well-crafted version.

Satin Knights

First Post
Tasanto collects his share of coins. "Well, the kitty in me was intending to just jog there. It depends on if you get fast horses or slower ponies as to if I can keep up on my own. Where can one rent horses in this town?" [sblock=hint]The Grand Stable of Venza is already established for renting horses at 10 gp/week. Tasanto hasn't been there, but the other three characters have. :p[/sblock][sblock=mini-stats]Half-elf Tasanto: AC 12, HP 27, Init -2, Low-light vision,
Perception +11, Sense Motive +12, Move 30'
Unarmed Strike +2, d6+1, Stunning Fist 1/day
Lucerne Hammer
+2, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +2, d6+1
Dagger +2, d4+1
Sling, -1, d4+11..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +3, Reflex +0, Will +9

.... Not summoned currently ....
Cattaur Tasanto AC 20 HP 24/24 real, 20/20 temp, Init +2, Darkvision,
Perception +11, Sense Motive +12, Move 40'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+2
Bite +4, d6+2
Unarmed Strike +4, d6+2, Stunning Fist 1/day
Lucerne Hammer +4, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +4, d6+2
Dagger +4, d4+2
Sling, +4, d4+2..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +3, Reflex +4, Will +9
...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Jolt, Guidance
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 3/3 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor, Shield
,...Summon Monster I: 5/5 remaining; std action SLA summon, (3 min), celestial eagles
.............Consumables: 1 Alchemist's Fire, 2 Cure Light Wounds potion, 1 Enlarge potion
.............Consumables: 1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50/50 charges)
.............Consumables: 6 days trail rations, 1 anti-toxin, 1 anti-plague
...,Anytime Free Action: Fused Link, move HP from real to temp to keep cattaur alive, used down to 2 real
.....Immediate Actions: Enter Snake Stance
If Snake Stance Active:
.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Free Action: A missed attack on me provokes an AoO
.....Immediate Actions: AC or Touch AC = d20+12 against one strike
.....Immediate Actions: if hit on unarmed AoO, spend immed to make second unarmed AoO attack
.............Conditionals: +1 damage when flanking from dirty fighting trait
Effects:
[/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"The Grand Stable of Venza has horses," Lem says with a wink. "I have enough food and water to make the trip, but I will use the retainer to go towards renting a mount from there."

Mini-Stats
[sblock]
Lem the Cook (2nd Level Monk of the Empty Hand)
HP: 14/14; AC: 19; AC Touch: 19; AC Flatfooted: 11; INIT: +7; BAB: +1; CMB: +5; CMD: 17; Fortitude: +4; Reflex: +9; Will: +7; Speed: 15'

-Unarmed Strike: Attack: +7; Damage: 1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
-Flurry of Blows: Attack: +6/+6; Damage: 1d4/1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
-Thrown Flask of Acid: Ranged Touch Attack: +7; Damage: 1d6, Crit: Nil, Range: 10 feet, Special: 1hp splash acid damage to those within 5 feet; 12 Flasks of Acid
--Thrown Tanglefoot Bag: Ranged Touch Attack: +7; hit target gains –2 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity and must make a DC 15 Reflex save or be glued to the floor; 1xTanglefoot Bag[/sblock]

Last edited:

possum

First Post
"A pony for me," Dolgrin says as he walks with the rest of the group. "As long as there are no pranks this time..." he trails off, remembering the stench even if he wasn't the one to be sickened by it.

Satin Knights

First Post
Turning back to Kelnin, "Having a group of strangers enter town and start asking about you is bound to make someone suspicious. What are we to say to Malcom so he knows it is you that sent us? I wouldn't want to end up on the wrong end of a pitchfork over a misunderstanding."

"And does he have a wife too? What would her name be?"

Last edited:

DrJest

First Post
Turning back to Kelnin, "Having a group of strangers enter town and start asking about you is bound to make someone suspicious. What are we to say to Malcom so he knows it is you that sent us? I wouldn't want to end up on the wrong end of a pitchfork over a misunderstanding."

"And does he have a wife too? What would her name be?"

"Hmmmm.... You may be right about that. Just tell him that Elaine is worried about him and wants to know why he hasn't written. The villagers know her as well so you should be able to do a little name dropping..."

Kelnin.jpg

--Lieutenant Peurligh Kelnin--

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases