[LPF] Waking the Dead

possum

First Post
After realizing that Helmang is a friendly diety, at least as far as being an enemy to the orc, Dolgrin takes a quick glance up towards the sun. "Forgive the blasphemy," he says quickly and quietly.

"Well," he continues to the rest of the group. "I say we cut 'im loose and then head about our way. I'm not in the mood for executions today, personally."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem says, "I'm for it. I believe we may want to visit the the town for more information before going to investigate anything further. Maybe we can learn more about the walking dead that may aid our survival. To do so may burn through valuable time, however."

GlassEye

Adventurer
The orc stares at Menik before slowly answering.

"Three small and weak, guarded by one warrior? Simple, to take what we wanted. And Gervik ordered it." The orc laughs. "Gervik dies in mud, what does he know then?"

Satin Knights

First Post
Tasanto takes the orc's falchion and firmly plants it in the muddy ground. Moving over to the orc, he starts unlocking the shackles. "You can walk away in peace with nothing but shame, or you can pull the blade from the mud and die in battle." After finishing unlocking the shackles, he tosses them aside, moves past the falchion and takes a defensive stance, unarmed.

[sblock=actions]Snake Stance, intending to high AC and counter strike with unarmed strikes until he dies
Edit: Okay, :eek: so I am baiting him in. Yeah, that's it.:D [/sblock]

Last edited:

GlassEye

Adventurer
The orc stands rubbing his wrists. His beady eyes narrow and it is obvious that he is thinking through Tasanto's challenge. With a roar he makes his decision and charges past the falchion stuck into the earth towards Tasanto with his arms held low and open matching the unarmed stance of his opponent with a crude orcish grappling stance of his own.

GM: The orc is attempting a grapple and provokes an AoO from Tasanto.

Satin Knights

First Post
Tasanto punches the charging orc who appears to want to bear hug him. He is unsure if the glancing blow has affected the warrior, but he is realizing that the time of toying with him should come to an end rather soon.

[sblock=mini-stats]Half-elf Tasanto: AC 12(13), HP 27, Init -2, Low-light vision,
Perception +11, Sense Motive +12, Move 30'
Unarmed Strike +2, d6+1, Stunning Fist 1/day
Lucerne Hammer +2, d12+1 with 10' reach

Handbo +2, d6+1
Dagger +2, d4+1
Sling, -1, d4+11..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +3, Reflex +0, Will +9, CMB +2, CMD 14

.... Not summoned currently ....

Cattaur Tasanto AC 20 HP 24/24 real, 20/20 temp, Init +2, Darkvision,
Perception +11, Sense Motive +12, Move 40'
Claw/Claw +4, d4+2
Bite +4, d6+2
Unarmed Strike +4, d6+2, Stunning Fist 1/day
Lucerne Hammer
+4, d12+3 with 10' reach
Handbo +4, d6+2

Dagger +4, d4+2
Sling, +4, d4+2
..... Sling Bullets 9 Normal
Fort: +3, Reflex +4, Will +9

...Summoner Cantrips: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Jolt, Guidance
.,....Summoner 1st Lvl: 3/3 remaining; Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon, Mage Armor, Shield
,...Summon Monster I: 5/5 remaining; std action SLA summon, (3 min), celestial eagles
.............Consumables: 1 Alchemist's Fire, 2 Cure Light Wounds potion, 1 Enlarge potion
.............Consumables: 1 wand of Lesser Rejuvenate Eidolon (50/50 charges)
.............Consumables: 6 days trail rations, 1 anti-toxin, 1 anti-plague
...,Anytime Free Action: Fused Link, move HP from real to temp to keep cattaur alive, used down to 2 real
............Swift Actions: Enter Snake Stance
If Snake Stance Active:
.,,,,,,,,,,,,,.Free Action: A missed attack on me provokes an AoO with an Unarmed Strike
.....Immediate Actions: AC or Touch AC = d20+12 against one strike
.....Immediate Actions: if hit on unarmed AoO, spend immed to make second unarmed AoO attack
.............Conditionals: +1 damage when flanking from dirty fighting trait
Effects: Snake Stance Active, Swift action used, AoO using [/sblock]

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem joins in, trying to protect Tsanto. He attacks with a sidekick to the orc's left kneecap, followed by an elbow thrust towards the gut.

Mini-Stats
[sblock]
Lem the Cook (2nd Level Monk of the Empty Hand)
HP: 6/14; AC: 20; AC Touch: 20; AC Flatfooted: 12; INIT: +7; BAB: +1; CMB: +5; CMD: 17; Fortitude: +4; Reflex: +9; Will: +7; Speed: 15'

-Unarmed Strike: Attack: +7; Damage: 1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
-Flurry of Blows: Attack: +6/+6; Damage: 1d4/1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
-Thrown Flask of Acid: Ranged Touch Attack: +7; Damage: 1d6, Crit: Nil, Range: 10 feet, Special: 1hp splash acid damage to those within 5 feet; 12 Flasks of Acid
--Thrown Tanglefoot Bag: Ranged Touch Attack: +7; hit target gains –2 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity and must make a DC 15 Reflex save or be glued to the floor; 1xTanglefoot Bag
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases