[LPF] Waking the Dead

kinem

Adventurer
Menik shoots another force dart at the undead boy. Knowing that he's now used five today and can shoot just two more of the darts, he curses his lack of preparation for this.

GlassEye

Adventurer
The boy screams like a mad-man and attacks Dolgrin wildly. His claws scrape harmlessly against the dwarf's armor but the boy sinks his teeth into an exposed section of Dolgrin's arm and causes a nasty wound. At the bite Dolgrin begins to feel a tingling sensation in his fingers and toes...

Lem realizes that the girl's undead flesh is resistant to the bruising effects of his attempt to subdue. She continues to scream and curse at Lem as she rips at the goo holding her. With one claw she breaks off the remaining goo then throws herself at Lem slashing with the other hand and trying to bite the halfling. Both attacks fail to hit the dodging monk.

OOC: Combat: Round Four. Everyone is up.

[sblock=Combat Information]
Dolgrin needs two saves. Fort DC 13 vs. disease & Fort DC 13 vs. paralysis.
Hopefully, with the misses on Lem, your luck has turned...
DT, ghouls are immune to nonlethal damage.
Initiative:
Adventurers
Children

Map:
Lem at E10; not much movement so I'm not going to update the map yet.

Party:
Dolgrin Truddiggun: 17/29 hit points remaining;
Lem the Cook: 14/14 hit points remaining
Menik: 12/12 hit points remaining
Tasanto: -7/27 hit points remaining; stable

Spells/Abilities Used:

Conditions in Effect:

Enemy Status:
Boy ghoul (AC 14): 1/13 hit points remaining
Girl ghoul (AC 14): 13/13 hit points remaining
--Goo: 0/15[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Menik shoots another force missile at the boy ghoul. I hope he can't take much more, since it looks like we're in trouble.

possum

First Post
Seeing that Menik is focusing on the boy ghoul whike chanting a spell, Dolgrin shifts his weight slightly, swinging his axe towards the girl.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Darn it, I don't get weapon improvisation until level 3 and he's out of tanglefoot bags.

Lem continues to punch at the girl, trying to give Dolgrin a chance to flank. "Keep talking creature. I can keep this up all day."

OOC: Fighting Defensively, -4 to attack and +2 to AC (22)

Mini-Stats
[sblock]
Lem the Cook (2nd Level Monk of the Empty Hand)
HP: 14/14; AC: 20; AC Touch: 20; AC Flatfooted: 12; INIT: +7; BAB: +1; CMB: +5; CMD: 17; Fortitude: +4; Reflex: +9; Will: +7; Speed: 20'

-Unarmed Strike: Attack: +7; Damage: 1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
-Flurry of Blows: Attack: +6/+6; Damage: 1d4/1d4, Crit: 20/x2, Special: Stunning Fist Option
-Thrown Flask of Acid: Ranged Touch Attack: +7; Damage: 1d6, Crit: Nil, Range: 10 feet, Special: 1hp splash acid damage to those within 5 feet; 12 Flasks of Acid
[/sblock]

GlassEye

Adventurer
As quickly as it began it now ends: Menik's force missile blasts into the boy knocking him off his feet. The creature sprawls on the ground unmoving. Dolgrin and Lem focus on the girl and their concentrated attacks drop her before she even has a chance to continue to scream imprecations at them.

With the sudden end of the battle silence falls upon the graveyard. Tasanto lies between the two undead creatures and it is uncertain whether he still breaths. The torch in his outstretched hand gutters in the dirt.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Lem rushes up to Tasanto to stop the bleeding. "I think he's going to be ok, but we need to get him back into the village. What are we going to tell the mom, though?"

kinem

Adventurer
"We'll tell her the truth. We didn't kill these kids, they were dead already.

I guess we know now what condition the others that vanished are in. We could certainly use a priest to help with this. Maybe there's one in town."

Menik will help carry Tasanto.

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]I hope they have a healer or potions in the village. I had used up all of mine in the first fight. Otherwise, bed rest is going to take a while.[/sblock]

possum

First Post
"We'll tell her the truth. We didn't kill these kids, they were dead already.

I guess we know now what condition the others that vanished are in. We could certainly use a priest to help with this. Maybe there's one in town."

Menik will help carry Tasanto.

"She saw what shape they were in," Dolgrin says as he kneels to the ground, taking off the cloak he wears over his armor and uses it to cover the body of one of the children. "I'm certain that she knows. We do, however, need to get some of the men in the village to help bury them. A priest could help with that," he adds as he turns to Tasanto's unconscious body, "as well as our injured friend."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases