[LPF] Waking the Dead

kinem

Adventurer
ooc: Thank you for running the adventure, Glasseye! It was fun.

BTW, if you wouldn't mind checking my sheet, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:

Satin Knights

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thanks GE for rescuing the game for us when DrJest vanished. Good game everyone.
Tasanto is not going to be taking any the the treasure items, as he has something else in mind to go shopping for. Now that AoMF is 4k instead of 5k, he can sell off a couple things and afford it.[/sblock]

possum

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Thanks GE for rescuing the game for us when DrJest vanished. Good game everyone.
Tasanto is not going to be taking any the the treasure items, as he has something else in mind to go shopping for. Now that AoMF is 4k instead of 5k, he can sell off a couple things and afford it.[/sblock]

Agreed! I'm certainly glad that this game wasn't left abandoned. Hope to see the rest of you again in the next adventure.

Satin Knights

First Post
I tweaked Menik's sheet. You had only listed the encounter gold instead of encounter + time gold. In general, the total career earnings should be 10-20% more than the experience earned over their career. If it isn't, something was missed.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: Just a quick couple of questions. The time XP I have shown is 1,621xp. Do I add that to my characters total XP on his character sheet of 4,570? If so, he is now level 4, so I'll have to make adjustments.

The time GP is 1,711gp, plus we have the various treasure. Lem was broke, but with the haul it looks like he is now up to 2,846gp on his character sheet that someone updated. If I want the Bracers of Armor +1 that we found, do I subtract the 1,000gp that it is worth off his character sheet and add the item to his inventory?

Satin Knights

First Post
I am not sure where you are getting the Time XP as 1,621 from. I have already updated Lem's sheet for the XP and finances.

Lem started the adventure at 2,054 XP. He earned 300 XP in encounters and 946 in time over 86 days. That brought him up to 3,300 exactly for third level. Then he earned another 400 XP in encounters and 870 in time over 58 days. That brings him to a grand total of 4,570 XP. For gold, he earned 962.5 in encounters, 946 and 986 at each level for a total of 2,894.5 gold pieces.

If you want the bracers, yes. You state you are taking the bracers in this thread, and then add them to your character sheet, subtracting the appropriate amount of gold, 1,000 gp. Claiming them in this thread is needed, so GE doesn't sell the bracers back to the Mystic Pearl and give Lem just coins.

GlassEye

Adventurer
My records show Lem with the bracers & Menik with the scrolls and wand. Updating the Mystic Pearl slipped my mind, so thanks for the reminder (and all the character sheet updates), SK.

Remove ads