[LPF] Waking the Dead

possum

First Post
Dolgrin hears the orc mentions the shadows in the woods and shudders to himself. The very thought of it: a creature that had even the orc frightened.

GlassEye

Adventurer
"Who can count shadows, see lurking hunger? Only gnawed broken bones from human dead-place scattered through forest. If you want fight shadows, go to human dead-place." The orc laughs but it is a bitter and hopeless noise. "Maybe boneless elf-shaman protect you. Maybe."

GlassEye

Adventurer
The orc snorts and his eyes shift to Menik. "Skith-born! Wearing no charms... boneless, yet biting spirits follow your command. Will you recognize hunger to protect these who do not know you?

He raises his head up and locks eyes with Tasanto. "I am last of my band, wandering cursed under Helmang's light. Kill me! Or when hunger comes I will be devoured, and rise and gnaw your bones."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
"I'm not into casual murder, and we ruin the balance of ourselves and the world by allowing the chaos of the situation push us into slaying a defenseless man. Maybe we should let him loose rather than be devoured by this 'thing'. And it would seem that our simple task has just become rather more complicated." Lem ponders the fact that they may be going against undead.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Further questioning of the orc reveals little additional information. If the orc is telling the truth, and you believe that he is, then some unknown creature in the forest has disturbed the graveyard of nearby Capoe. And Malcolm's farmstead south of the town may have also been visited by these creatures.

As for Helmang, after a bile-laden rant by the orc, you figure out that Helmang is some sort of adversary sun-god to the orcs.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases