An Unwelcome Guest: a 1930s mystery horror adventure RPG Kickstarter Project

H

Harrrbinger

An Unwelcome Guest: a 1930s mystery horror adventure RPG: An Unwelcome Guest in Kildare Cove is the first installment of a multi-part series of planned adventures called The Dark History of Broke Moon Island. An Unwelcome Guest takes place in the 1930s when the 200 year old island town of Kildare Cove, Maine is overcome by mysterious and terrible events. The players must succeed in preventing a final and catastrophic incident - with potentially horrific consequences for humanity.

Solve the mystery, survive the terror: a tabletop, pen & paper, role-playing game set in the island town of Kildare Cove, Maine.

In a dark and distant time

in a nameless curve of the galaxy

a mindless creature formed into life

and dominated its world…

with all other life

devastated

into dust

The complete series involves a number of horrors introduced, or created, when a comet fragment impacted 20,000 years ago off of what is now the Maine coast. The continuing story arc has the players face these malevolent threats at particular points in history between then and now. This first, as stated, is faced in the 1930’s. The second, being released next year, has the Players in A.D. 1002, as they face a loathsome threat uncovered on the island by Norse Vikings.

KildarePicSepiaWwords.jpg

For more RPG Kickstarter projects, check out RPG Kickstarters.

Last edited by a moderator:

stowcreek

First Post
Don't be scared off! "You're not seeing the forest for the trees."

My Kickstarter page is not my Project. My Kickstarter page is initially unedited (it is slowly being edited as I discover errors or other changes I wish to make - I am focusing my energies on the adventure itself).

Remember, Kickstarter is often used to help get projects going (meaning they are not finished), or to make them better. My project is not yet complete and therefore also not edited - yet. Rest assured it will be.

Also, grammer is a fickle thing. Sometimes rules are not hard and fast. My style of writing can often be conversational - I am not writing a textbook.

If by missing a period or by there existing an obvious and accidental misuse of a contraction on my Kickstarter page turns you off to the whole project, then I will be sorry to not have your interest or support - - but you are exemplifying my quote at the top of this reply.

Last edited:

stowcreek

First Post
still working....

[COMMENT]hello Lord. (!) it is very late, but work continues on it. it has expanded in material.... and I have not gotten all my maps back for it.... those and more have stretched its timeframe. it is, what we say, "slowly getting there."/COMMENT]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases