Pathfinder Review: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition

Nice review. I've had this on Amazon pre-order for months now and look forward to receiving it. I was originally going to convert over to Pathfinder from 4E, but have since decided to stick with 4E until Next arrives. Anyhow, how difficult do you think it would be to run this with 4E? I'm fine with ad hoc DMing, but I realize some conversions need more than "eyeballing" it. Do you think I...

Nice review. I've had this on Amazon pre-order for months now and look forward to receiving it. I was originally going to convert over to Pathfinder from 4E, but have since decided to stick with 4E until Next arrives. Anyhow, how difficult do you think it would be to run this with 4E? I'm fine with ad hoc DMing, but I realize some conversions need more than "eyeballing" it. Do you think I could basically run this with a couple 4E monster books and not need extensive hours of work other than reading the book?

Thanks!

Skytheen

Explorer
Is this a limited edition? Will supplies be running out quicker than various core rule books? I'm considering picking this up, but wonder if urgency should be a factor in my decision making...

JohnnyZemo

Explorer
Is this a limited edition? Will supplies be running out quicker than various core rule books? I'm considering picking this up, but wonder if urgency should be a factor in my decision making...

There are two versions of the book, a super-fancy deluxe limited collector's edition ($199), and a standard edition ($59). There are limited quantities of the collector's edition (although I have no idea how quickly a $200 book sells), but I don't think there's any particular urgency if you're interested in the standard version.

For more information about the differences, go to the Paizo store. There's a video that shows all the features of the deluxe edition. (Tried to post a link, but ENWorld won't let me since I haven't posted much on the boards.)

Remove ads

Remove ads