FIFA Soccer 13

Goodsport

Explorer
Who else here is looking forward to this game, set to hit stores on Tuesday, September 25th (I already have it pre-ordered for my PS3)? :)

Also, which team(s) will you be playing as in this game?

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
The demo is scheduled for Tuesday, 9/11/12.

Some details about the demo include:

FIFA Soccer 13 Demo Teams

• AC Milan
  • Arsenal
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Juventus
  • Manchester City

FIFA Soccer 13 Demo Stadium

• Etihad Stadium – Manchester City
  • Time – 12pm – 10pm
  • Weather – Clear Sky, Rain, Snow, Cloudy

FIFA Soccer 13 Demo Options

• Half Length – 3 minutes
  • Difficulty – Amateur, Semi-Pro, Professional, World Class, Legendary
  • Game Speed – Slow, Normal, Fast

-G

ayatkinoi

First Post
me also looking for this game from quiet a while and played many of its old versions. can i know any link from where i can order for this game???
the team form which i would like to play is ac milan

Goodsport

Explorer
me also looking for this game from quiet a while and played many of its old versions. can i know any link from where i can order for this game???
I remember playing the first game in the series (FIFA International Soccer) that was released back in 1993 for the Sega Genesis and other systems. :cool:

Man, I'm old! :(

the team form which i would like to play is ac milan
Fortunately for you, AC Milan is one of the teams available in the demo. :)

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
I'm really liking this year's game so far, not the least of which is because of the new physics engine EA has put into its latest crop of sports games this year (FIFA Soccer 13, Madden NFL 13, NHL 13, likely into the upcoming NBA Live 13, etc.) which has the players and the ball moving more realistically, not to mention that the other players seem better at getting into plays on their own.

A word of warning, though: even after updating the rosters through Customise FIFA ---> Edit Teams ---> Change Squads/Rosters --->Download Updates, don't forget to then enter Team Management (from that same menu) and check to see if you need to correct your team's starting lineup, formation, player roles, etc.

All in all, I can't wait to play the game again soon. :)

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
A word of warning, though: even after updating the rosters through Customise FIFA ---> Edit Teams ---> Change Squads/Rosters ---> Download Updates, don't forget to then enter Team Management (from that same menu) and check to see if you need to correct your team's starting lineup, formation, player roles, etc.

I just discovered that after Download Updates, selecting Reset All Squads (from the same menu) will correct most of the discrepancies, though you may still want to go into Team Management and clean things up a bit if necessary.

I hope that helped. :)

-G

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases