HM's Way of the Wicked - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thinking it better to have an OP where I can go back to the first posts and add in links and such.

This is a continuation of this game...

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/324462-malvoisins-way-wicked-act-1-knot-thorns-pfrpg.html - Old IC

...and I hope Malvoisin is ok, and RL isn't treating him to badly.

Links:
http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...-campaign-evil-pcs-pfrpg-discussion-full.html - OOC
http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-gallery/323989-way-wicked-campaign-evil-pcs-rogues-gallery.html - RG

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Notes & Misc:

[sblock=Level Ups]
Escape from prison and reach the manor on Old Moor Road - Obtain 2nd level[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ethan manages to dispatch the guardsman with one powerful down stroke. He collaspes and Osrin makes his move.

Nimbly he dodges by the other guard to flank him opposite Ethan. The man's face turns pale as he tries to keep both the rogue and the evil paladin, with the bloody sword, in his sites.

Grumblejack the Ogre enters the combat merrily swinging a meaty fist at the guards head. The armed guard quickly slices at the ogres forearm as it comes in. The altercation leaves a deep gash bleeding down the brutes nearly useless arm.

[sblock=OOC]
Redid Osrin's actions as you can't move then delay, but since you wished to flank I figured he would delay then go and as it turns out he had a new spot to get to. Kept your roll from the Old IC.

Going to roll for Osrin and Grumblejack and then the rest of the party is up.[/sblock]

OOC: Intiative Order Round 2

17: Grumblejack (3/30 hp)
14: Anitol (1/9 hp) - delaying; may go at anytime
10c: Ethan
10b: Osrin
9: Valeria
6: Jaylen (0/11 hp, disabled)
4a: Guard 1 - dead
4b: Guard 2 (12/13 hp)
4c: Curz

Attachments

• WotW prison 1.jpg
    WotW prison 1.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Valeria enter the corridor and try to put to sleep the last guard.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move: Walk to O13
Standard: Slumber on remaining guard. Will vs DC 16[/SBLOCK]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The guard yawns and falls between Ethan and Orsin.

OOC: Please keep in "combat mode" for a few posts. Anitol and Jaylen should post some actions.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Jaylen's vision blurs slightly as the recent blood loss takes its affect on him. He blinks once, slowly, while putting all of his energies into what he must do. His weapon drawn, the affects of his patron take their mark, as the recent cut stems its blood-flow, slowly closing up.

His breathing returned to normal, for the most part, Jaylen keeps a wary eye on the slumbering guard. It should stay down. "Let's take what we need and prepare for anyone else storming through that door."

He turns, keeping watch on the northern door as he drops his club, draws the bow, and makes sure its safe.

OOC - Swift Action for Activating Judgement Power, Fast Healing 1

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Grumblejack the Ogre steps up and finishes the sleeping guard with a quick squeeze of his neck. Soon the hallway is quiet once more, and everyone starts to move forward to join the others.

Looking over the badly wounded men and ogre Curz steps forward and timidly says. "I can help with the wounds. But.. but first you must promise me no harm. No matter what you see or what I do."

He looks to the others with a worried look in his eye as if he is scared they will kill him just for the statement alone.

Meanwile Laria's (as Tiadora) charm scroll has been rather to effect. Sergeant Blackerly has taken her to his office in hopes of a romantic interlude. The disguised half-drow was about to knock the old fart out, when she noticed a map of the prison rolled out on his desk.

Thinking if she could put that somewhere for the group to find it, it might help their chances of escape. But time was of the essence as her disguise spell would soon wear off and then the sergeant was in for a rather big surprise.

Velmont

First Post
"If you heal him and harm no one else, except yourself, we won't." replies Valeria. She had made a pact with an evil entity. WHat worst could it be.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (as Tiadora) steals a glance at the map and realizes that information will be very beneficial to those prisoners once they get loose.

Not wanting to get caught looking at it, she returns her eyes to the distasteful Sergeant.

"While I am flattered that you enjoy my company, Sergeant. Is there a reason you brought me here to your office?"

Even in disguise, her stature and shape remain mostly the same. She just looks human, instead of her normal dark-skinned elven self. She is slender and not short, but well endowed in the chest.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 17 (13 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

LariaAvatar.jpg
Character Sheet: Laria Korianna

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The sergeant runs a hand through is thick greasy black hair as he smiles sheepishly. "Well, my dearest I thought we should have a few minutes alone." he says moving past "Tiadora" to a strange arched doorway to open the wooden door to reveal a bedchamber.

"Come. No one will bother us," he says with a small lick of his lips.

[sblock=Perception DC 0] The doorway is the only arched one Laria has seen in the whole complex. It truly seems out of place.
[sblock=Perception DC 10] Laria notices strange ruins along the doorways border.
[sblock=Spellcraft DC 10] The doorway has some sort of permanent spell attached to it.
[sblock=Spellcraft DC 15] Passing through the doorway will act like a dispel magic being cast on the one who enters.[/sblock][/sblock][/sblock][/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases