HM's Way of the Wicked - IC

Velmont

First Post
"Cleric, we are all in the same boat, you are just as dead as us if you get caught. Once outside, you might want to take your own road if you wish. If you follow us, just don't try to convert me and do not try back stab us. In either case, you'll dislike the consequence. If you are fine with that, your skill are welcomed. And now, let's move before someone find us."

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]
I noticed that perrinmiller's character has two traits and the rest of you all have one. So I wish everyone to pick a second trait. Can use anything over at the pathfinder srd - For Curz I took birthmark of course. :)

[MENTION=84167]HolyMan[/MENTION]: That's because we have no traits. If you look at the PC creation guideline in this post by Malvoisin, you can read:

-No traits for this game. Instead, each PC will be allowed to take two extra skill points at each level.
-PCs begin as inmates at Branderscar Prison, and thus are guilty of having committed one of the following crimes...you may embellish your own details as far as what exactly you did, to whom, and how you got caught. Each option also conveys a small mechanical benefit, which I will reveal after your decision has been made.
[sblock=List of Possible Crimes]
Arson, Attempted Murder, Blasphemy, Consorting with Dark Powers, Desecration, Desertion, Dueling unto Death, Extortion, Forgery, Fraud, Grave Robbery, Heresy, High Theft, High Treason, Kidnapping, Murder, Piracy, Sedition, Slave-Taking, Slave Trading.[/sblock]
[/SBLOCK]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Curz nods his acceptance before slicking into the background once more.

OOC: New door or picking the lock?

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Feeling the healing of Mitra wash over him, Jaylen can only shrug it off as circumstance. He has his own patron, yet Asmodeus is not the one to turn a blind eye when using others to his advantage.

"Nobody is perfect.." is all the he can mutter, a stone face set as he watches the reaction to his proclamation to the cleric.

As the cleric slinks back to the rear guard, Jaylen confesses, "I will have to keep this in mind, that even Mitra's followers have among their ranks those that should not be seen as enemies. Unless things change, of course. For now, my thanks. I am not one to forget a debt.."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
She is waiting for the opportunity to let him venture inside, leaving her outside.

And that time is now.

The sergeant starts to move a few things in shelves about five feet from the doorway. His key ring still hanging from the lock on the door.

"Stop yuir sweating priestling," Grumblejack roars at Curz. "Ours is need and ye will stay alive so long as we need."

Curz is sweating and quietly tries to make himself smaller as the group checks the doors.

OCC: bump bump

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (as Tiadora) says softly, "Maybe what you are looking for is in the back."

She takes that one last step needed and pushes the door closed. She turns the key to lock it and pulls out the key ring and pockets it.

Turning back to the map she gathers it up (folding or rolling, whichever is appropriate) and quickly looks around for anything else of immediate use.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Guidance, Mage Hand
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

LariaAvatar.jpg
Character Sheet: Laria Korianna

Velmont

First Post
"Anitol, can you open that door?" asks Valeria.

OOC: If Anitol try to lockpick the door, Valeria will cast Guidance just prior of it, so he would get a +1 to his roll.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Anitol works on the lock and the door opens easily under his expert skills. Inside the dark room the group sees the glint of metal as some of the torchlight from the hallway spills into the room. Just from the doorway the smell of oil rubbed steel and chain confirms that this must be the prison's armory.

OOC: It will take time and you'll need some light to search the armory. Or you could try another door?

"Love what's going on?" the sergeants muffled voice sounds from inside the room. "Are you preparing a surprise for me?"

OOC: You could search the desk but that would take a minute. You have the sergeant's keys and the map.

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
Valeria peeks insid the door and see nothing. She kneels down and take a small rock that have been chipped form teh wall. She murmrus a few words and light flare from the rock. "The armory. Quickly take something if yu need it and hurry up. We will go through the double door as soon as you are ready."

OOC: Casting Light

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases