HM's Way of the Wicked - IC

hafrogman

Adventurer
With the guard incapacitated Anitol moves into the room, glancing about.

"Good work. But there are too many doors here. We don't want to find ourselves surrounded if anyone heard that."

OOC: Move to M9

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (as Tiadora) glances towards the now open doorway and lightly slaps down on his arm in a flirtatious manner as she laughs lightly.

"Oh, surely you jest, Sergeant? Should we not have some wine or something beforehand?"

She keeps her voice and tone light, trying not reveal being offended by the man's audacity.

[sblock=OOC]Perception (1d20+2=11) & Bluff (1d20+3=18)
How exactly did Tiadora gain access to the prisoners? Did she imply trading sexual favors?[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

LariaAvatar.jpg
Character Sheet: Laria Korianna

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The sergeant smiles. "Wine of course, of course."

He moves away from the arched doorway and heads to another (standard) door. Laria (as Tiadora) watches as he fumbles with his key ring to unlock the door.

Once he has it open he faces the obvious storeroom, his back to his guest, the keys still in the lock. "There is some Durnic Blackberry wine in here somewhere." he says from the doorway.

[sblock=OOC]
She was given the assignment to meet the prisoners by her employer, Cardinal Thorn. She wasn't told how she was allowed a meeting, but was told to use the charm scroll on the sergeant and then meet with one of the prisoners and delivery the message and the veil.

Can have a dagger hidden on you, no armor though. Probably cast mage armor on herself before entering.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Orsin smirks as he checks the guards pockets. "Which door then?" he asks not caring.

Curz wrings his hands as he waits for the others to come to a decision.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (as Tiadora) smiles, even though the Sergeant cannot see it. However, he should be able to hear it in her tone as she replies, "Really? Do you have some cheese to go with it in there as well?"

With her hands clutched together before her, she moves closer. Slowly. Innocently. But, she stays beyond arms reach of the man.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3

Cantrips:
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

LariaAvatar.jpg

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Moving to light a lantern inside the doorway the sergeant answers, "I think I'll be able to find something for us."

He lights the lantern showing the room to be a rather large storeroom.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (as Tiadora) nods encouragingly as she takes a step towards the open door as the Sergeant looks like he will enter, "That sounds promising."

She is waiting for the opportunity to let him venture inside, leaving her outside.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3

Cantrips:

LariaAvatar.jpg

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Jaylen's wound slowly closes, the blood ceasing to flow out of this body. When asked about healing, he tilts his head slightly, noting the apprehension from the apparent healer.

"We are all in this together, so do what you can, if it will help..."

hafrogman

Adventurer
Anitol glances around the room, and picks a door seemingly at random. While Curz undertakes the healing, he stands at the door for a moment, checking it over quickly.

OOC: Move to the door at M5 and perception check, checking for traps or anything sign of what's behind it.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Curz looks to Jaylen and nods gravely. "Yes... yes we are in this together." he says looking a bit uncomfortable.

Taking a moment to gather himself he whispers a small prayer."Mitra your servant calls on your help and guidance."

A yellow nimbus appears before Curz then suddenly spreads out in a circle from the cleric. Three times the warm light (that looks almost like flames bursting forth) escape from the priest. When it is over everyone feels much better and ready to tackle their escape anew.

When the healing stops he looks at everyone and bears his shoulder. On it is a birth mark shaped in the symbol of Mitra. "I.. I am a follower of Mitra," he says covering his shoulder. "But not, NOT of the church!" he adds hurriedly.

Anitol surprised, and relieved to be healed of his wounds, finishes checking the door noticing it is locked up tight. (DC 15)

[sblock=OOC]I noticed that perrinmiller's character has two traits and the rest of you all have one. So I wish everyone to pick a second trait. Can use anything over at the pathfinder srd - For Curz I took birthmark of course. :)

Everyone at max HP
Grumblejack (16/30 hp)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases