HM's Way of the Wicked - IC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

LariaAvatar.jpg

Laria welcomes her eidolon with a hand resting upon its head affectionately. They trade some mental communication and she has informed the dragon of the situation.

"No, we are not sneaking out of here just yet."

"Let's finish searching here and in the Sergeant's room. He claimed to have my gold, and it must be around here somewhere."

"With the others trying to break out at the gate, we are indeed getting short on time and I have no concerns about them being pursued by the Hunter. So if their bodies are found elsewhere, it might cover our escape as well."

"However, before we have unexpected guests, let us deal with the fools sleeping in the barracks first. We do not need them awaking at an inconvenient time, yeah?"

[Sblock=OOC]Can we have a inventory of both rooms, please? Then I think we can move along into the hallway after that.

I am also confused what might be left from the armory that Laria can use. Is there anything left behind?

I still have her without gear since that was supposed to be how she started like everyone else, but she was not stripped and had her head shaved.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Laria Korianna
Initiative:
+3
AC:
13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP:
10 Current: 10
CMB:
+0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditio
ns in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand:
None

Summon Monster I:
6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Guidance, Mage Hand
1st level Spells:
2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

DM-PMiller-1.png

Aljalyraq's voice is a draconic sounding hiss in tone, the expression menacing looking even when he smiles.

Padding to the man and the ogre that were talking about him, he remarks, "Razing the place works for me. I am happy to take revenge on those that harmed or would harm my mistress."

His job is to stick with them apparently.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Aljalyraq
Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: retconning that the sergeant went with the NPCs - since that's how everyone is acting.

During Laria's ceremony Jaylen moves to the closet while Cruz and Grumblejack watch the hallway.

The storeroom has exactly what the inquisitor was looking for - hundreds of torches, two ten-gallon kegs of lamp oil, spare guard uniforms, a half dozen coils of rope, and two barrels labeled emergency rations.

Once the dragon-like creature moves to keep watch, those not on guard duty turn to the sergeant's bedroom to search.

OOC: Perception checks (or you can roll and aid another and I'll add it to the highest roll)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Jaylen calls out, "We have what we need to get the fire going. Let's get what we need, burn the rest..."

He then moves to the sergeants bedroom, taking the chance to find anything else that they could use or pawn off to get what they really need once they are out of here.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

LariaAvatar.jpg

Laria casts a minor cantrip to add some luck to things.

"The burning should wait until we are ready to leave this building. First kill them in the barracks."

"After we search the Sergeants room for my gold, of course."

[Sblock=OOC]Perception (Guidance) (1d20+3=14)
But someone should take a 20, maybe?[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Laria Korianna
Initiative:
+3
AC:
HP:
CMB:
Conditio
Current Weapon in Hand:
None

Summon Monster I:
6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
1st level Spells:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Know it's been hard to access the site for the last two days. Why is the site always down my days off?? Will give Velmont till WED night to post a roll and then I'll advance the thread.

Velmont

First Post
Valeria takes a few emergency rations, a rope and a few troch that she put in teh first bag she can find. She makes sure she doesn't get a too heavy burden for her small frame. "That could be handy."

OOC: Miss the requesed roll

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Jaylen finds a loose floor board that proves to be the hiding spot of the sergeant. Removing the board he pulls out a heavy iron strongbox the length of his arm.

The rest of the room provides nothing else of use, and the party readies to move on.

"The coast is clear," Grumblejack says from his guard post near the hallway. "Where to now?"

OOC: Strongbox is has a large lock on it but the key is on the keyring - so opening it will be no problem

perrinmiller

Adventurer

LariaAvatar.jpg

Laria looks at the strongbox and asks Jaylen, "Do you want to check inside first?"

"If not, let us go put those slumbering guards to sleep, permanently."

Regardless, she sends her dragon to go there with Grumblejack ahead of time.[Sblock=OOC]Head to the barracks next after looking into or no looking into the strongbox.

Btw, I asked questions OOC and have not had answers. :erm:[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Laria Korianna
Initiative:
+3
AC:
HP:
CMB:
Conditio
Current Weapon in Hand:
None

Summon Monster I:
6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
1st level Spells:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"We'll take what we can carry on ourselves. Trying to run around with the strongbox would only add unwanted attention." With that, he looks to Laria to open the box and inspect its belongings, taking what they can..

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases