HM's Way of the Wicked - IC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]
These questions?
Can we have a inventory of both rooms, please? Then I think we can move along into the hallway after that.
Answer: to which rooms are you referring? - I think when this was posted only one room was being searched. Unless you mean the armory?

I am also confused what might be left from the armory that Laria can use. Is there anything left behind?
Answer: I don't think Laria knows there is an armory as she passed it when the door was closed. And was in the office while it was searched.

I still have her without gear since that was supposed to be how she started like everyone else, but she was not stripped and had her head shaved.
Answer: She could sneak a dagger in. So she has her free clothing and a dagger. More than the others started with. ;)

So I'm clear you take the time to open the strongbox correct?[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

LariaAvatar.jpg

Laria gives Jaylen a wry expression as he doesn't bother opening the strongbox expecting her to do it.

"Fine, I will do it."

"Where did you get all the gear, surely you have acquired more than just stripping off the dead guards you slayed?"

She waits for a report on Aljalyraq and Grumblejack see, opening the strongbox while she waits.[Sblock=OOC]I still want to know what was left in the armory, even if Laria doesn't know. Is the inventory posted anywhere? Since we have little conversation between characters I am trying to save time.[/Sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Laria Korianna
Initiative:
+3
AC:
13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP:
10 Current: 10
CMB:
+0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditio
ns in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand:
None

Summon Monster I:
6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Guidance, Mage Hand
1st level Spells:
2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=OOC]
<quote>Laria gives Jaylen a wry expression as he doesn't bother opening the strongbox expecting her to do it.</quote>

Well she does have the keys. :p

Armory:

6 - chain shirts - Jaylen, Joffer, Orison, Antiol, 2 left
6 - heavy steel shields - Joffer, Jaylen, 4 left
6 - long swords - Grumblejack, Orisin, Joffer, 3 left
6 - long bows Joffer 5 left
Note: The above items bear the mark of Branderscar somewhere on them making them nearly impossible for resale.
12 - leather bound clubs Curz 11 left
12 - quivers (20 arrows each) Jaylen, Joffer, 10 left

a shiv (made from a women's comb) treat as dagger - Valeria
heavy mace - Jaylen
spear
quarterstaff
battle axe
rapier
great sword
trident
glaive - Grumblejack
falchion [/sblock]

Grumblejack and the dragon wait for the others impatiently in the hallway, as Curz keeps near the doorway.

OOC: Open or don't open?

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Jaylen watches from a point where he can keep the hallway as well as Valeria in view as she opens the strongbox. "We're burning time.." says, offhandedly adding, 'instead of this place. There's also gear down the hallway, if you have need of a better weapon and some armor. Otherwise, we're leaving as soon as that thing's opened."

perrinmiller

Adventurer
OOC: Already said Laria is opening the strongbox and Aljalyraq/Grumblejack at least listening if not opening the door to the barracks of sleeping guards.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases