HM's Way of the Wicked - IC - Page 2




+ Log in or register to post
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 106
  1. #11
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    hafrogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    8,167

    Ignore hafrogman
    With the guard incapacitated Anitol moves into the room, glancing about.

    "Good work. But there are too many doors here. We don't want to find ourselves surrounded if anyone heard that."

    OOC: Move to M9
    PbP Signature: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5934473-post84.html

 

  • #12
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,404
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner



    Laria (as Tiadora) glances towards the now open doorway and lightly slaps down on his arm in a flirtatious manner as she laughs lightly.

    "Oh, surely you jest, Sergeant? Should we not have some wine or something beforehand?"

    She keeps her voice and tone light, trying not reveal being offended by the man's audacity.

    OOC
    Perception (1d20+2=11) & Bluff (1d20+3=18)
    How exactly did Tiadora gain access to the prisoners? Did she imply trading sexual favors?
    Mini-stats
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 10 Current: 10
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
    Conditions in Effect: None
    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
    Cantrips:
    Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
    1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)
    ___________________________________

    Character Sheet: Laria Korianna
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #13
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    The sergeant smiles. "Wine of course, of course."

    He moves away from the arched doorway and heads to another (standard) door. Laria (as Tiadora) watches as he fumbles with his key ring to unlock the door.

    Once he has it open he faces the obvious storeroom, his back to his guest, the keys still in the lock. "There is some Durnic Blackberry wine in here somewhere." he says from the doorway.

    OOC

    She was given the assignment to meet the prisoners by her employer, Cardinal Thorn. She wasn't told how she was allowed a meeting, but was told to use the charm scroll on the sergeant and then meet with one of the prisoners and delivery the message and the veil.

    Can have a dagger hidden on you, no armor though. Probably cast mage armor on herself before entering.
    Last edited by HolyMan; Thursday, 23rd August, 2012 at 04:21 AM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #14
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    Orsin smirks as he checks the guards pockets. "Which door then?" he asks not caring.

    Curz wrings his hands as he waits for the others to come to a decision.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #15
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,404
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner



    Laria (as Tiadora) smiles, even though the Sergeant cannot see it. However, he should be able to hear it in her tone as she replies, "Really? Do you have some cheese to go with it in there as well?"

    With her hands clutched together before her, she moves closer. Slowly. Innocently. But, she stays beyond arms reach of the man.

    Mini-stats
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 10 Current: 10
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
    Conditions in Effect: None
    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
    Cantrips:
    Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
    1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)
    ___________________________________

    Character Sheet: Laria Korianna
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #16
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    Moving to light a lantern inside the doorway the sergeant answers, "I think I'll be able to find something for us."

    He lights the lantern showing the room to be a rather large storeroom.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • #17
    Registered User
    Defender (Lvl 8)

    perrinmiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tokyo, Japan
    Posts
    7,404
    GM's DayGygax Memorial FundPathfinder

    Ignore perrinmiller

    Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner



    Laria (as Tiadora) nods encouragingly as she takes a step towards the open door as the Sergeant looks like he will enter, "That sounds promising."

    She is waiting for the opportunity to let him venture inside, leaving her outside.

    Mini-stats
    Initiative: +3
    AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
    HP: 10 Current: 10
    CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
    Conditions in Effect: None
    Current Weapon in Hand: None

    Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
    Cantrips:
    Read Magic, Detect Magic, Acid Splash, Daze
    1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)
    ___________________________________

    Character Sheet: Laria Korianna
    Playing & DMing: PF and SWSE

  • #18
    Registered User
    Scout (Lvl 6)

    Fangor the Fierce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,230

    Ignore Fangor the Fierce
    Jaylen's wound slowly closes, the blood ceasing to flow out of this body. When asked about healing, he tilts his head slightly, noting the apprehension from the apparent healer.

    "We are all in this together, so do what you can, if it will help..."

  • #19
    Registered User
    Myrmidon (Lvl 10)

    hafrogman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mesa, AZ
    Posts
    8,167

    Ignore hafrogman
    Anitol glances around the room, and picks a door seemingly at random. While Curz undertakes the healing, he stands at the door for a moment, checking it over quickly.

    OOC: Move to the door at M5 and perception check, checking for traps or anything sign of what's behind it.
    PbP Signature: http://www.enworld.org/forum/5934473-post84.html

  • #20
    Thy wounds are healed! SILVER SUBSCRIBER
    Magsman (Lvl 14)

    HolyMan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    hagerstown md
    Posts
    12,362

    Ignore HolyMan
    Curz looks to Jaylen and nods gravely. "Yes... yes we are in this together." he says looking a bit uncomfortable.

    Taking a moment to gather himself he whispers a small prayer."Mitra your servant calls on your help and guidance."

    A yellow nimbus appears before Curz then suddenly spreads out in a circle from the cleric. Three times the warm light (that looks almost like flames bursting forth) escape from the priest. When it is over everyone feels much better and ready to tackle their escape anew.

    When the healing stops he looks at everyone and bears his shoulder. On it is a birth mark shaped in the symbol of Mitra. "I.. I am a follower of Mitra," he says covering his shoulder. "But not, NOT of the church!" he adds hurriedly.

    Anitol surprised, and relieved to be healed of his wounds, finishes checking the door noticing it is locked up tight. (DC 15)

    OOC
    I noticed that perrinmiller's character has two traits and the rest of you all have one. So I wish everyone to pick a second trait. Can use anything over at the pathfinder srd - For Curz I took birthmark of course.

    Everyone at max HP
    Grumblejack (16/30 hp)
    Last edited by HolyMan; Wednesday, 29th August, 2012 at 02:25 AM.
    My UPDATED Signature is here

    And come join in the creation of a new living world here: Living Pathfinder

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Something Wicked This Way Comes
      By InzeladunMaster in forum General Discussion
      Replies: 2
      Last Post: Tuesday, 12th September, 2006, 03:34 AM
    2. Blood of the Wicked
      By Timely Drought in forum Story Hour
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Tuesday, 13th July, 2004, 07:25 AM
    3. Wicked Witch in 3.5E
      By Endur in forum Older D&D Editions and OSR Gaming
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: Wednesday, 16th June, 2004, 02:46 PM
    4. Something Wicked...
      By Pramas in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: Wednesday, 18th February, 2004, 01:40 AM
    5. Something wicked this way comes!!!!
      By The Serge in forum General RPG Discussion
      Replies: 19
      Last Post: Tuesday, 6th August, 2002, 05:03 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •