HM's Way of the Wicked - IC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (as Tiadora) replies, "Just be patient, darling man. I am sure you will be surprised."

She pauses before looking through the desk, listening to see if she notices anything that will cause her to abandon the task. If no one can hear the Sergeant cry out, she has all the time she needs to look for anything else.

[Sblock=OOC]Perception (1d20+2=9)
Was the door to Rm 14 closed to the hallway? I am assuming Laria doesn't know the rest escaped and went past her.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3
AC: 13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP: 10 Current: 10
CMB: +0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditions in Effect: Disguised as Tiadora
Current Weapon in Hand: None

Summon Monster I: 6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Guidance, Mage Hand
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

LariaAvatar.jpg
Character Sheet: Laria Korianna

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Inspecting the armory, Jaylen's eyes take in everything with a quick glance, wondering if any of this was worth using. Perhaps there was even the possibility of some fine masterwork quality weapons or armor. Either way, they would be better off taking the time to gear up than to meet opposition with a club instead.

He mutters a quick incantation, as the room lays to bear any magical items that would be hidden...

OOC - Taking a look around, what items are available? He is looking to see if any maces are available, as is his favored choice in weapons. He casts Detect Magic as well, to hone in on anything worth taking if nothing more than to sell.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Laria (as Tiadora) gives the desk a quick glance and notices nothing interesting. Stopping she holds up her hand in front of her and notices a slight ripple effect as the disguise spell starts to fade away, her dark skin starting to show forth.

"Alright that's enough!" the sergeant shouts from beyond the door. "You let me out now!"

*boom*

The door shakes as the man puts a shoulder to it.

*BOOM*

The sound echoes throughout the room a second time as he tries to batter down the door.

[sblock=OOC]That is correct the door to the hallway (where the other PCs are) is closed. As far as she knows the PCs may still be captive.[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
The armor houses a bunch of spare weapons and armor for the guards along with confiscated weapons and armor.

[sblock=Armor List]
6 - chain shirts
6 - heavy steel shields
6 - long swords
6 - long bows
Note: The above items bear the mark of Branderscar somewhere on them making them nearly impossible for resale.
12 - leather bound clubs
12 - quivers (20 arrows each)

a shiv (made from a women's comb) treat as dagger
heavy mace
spear
quarterstaff
battle axe
rapier
great sword
trident
glaive
falchion[/sblock]

"I'll take that," the evil paladin says when he sees his old weapon leaning against the wall. Then hefting the glaive he moves to Grumblejack.

"And you should use this." he says handing it over.

The ogre takes the weapon and puts on a very evil grin. "Let's kill all these bastards." he comments swing the glaive a few times.

"No we should escape and as quietly as possible."
Curz says from the hallway.

"And you think they'll just let us go?" Osrin asks with contempt. "They will hunt us every minute of every day. If we kill them..."

"Then others will be sent to hunt us,"
Ethan says tying on his sword belt. "Best if they think were dead or kill everyone here to slow down any search."

"We can't take on the whole prison. That would be suici..."
Antiol starts to add.

*BOOM*

"What was that?"

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (as Tiadora) murmurs to herself, "Maybe a fiendish dog in the room with him will silence the bastard."

She is sorely tempted, but with her spell wearing off, she fears she has run out of time and makes a decision. With the map and a key, perhaps the veil has helped the prisoners to escape already.

"Well, if I am not an imbecile, I should only get jailed with the others if I am caught."

Ignoring the noise, Laria moves to the door and opens it to check the hallway.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3

Cantrips:
1st level Spells: 2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]___________________________________

LariaAvatar.jpg

Velmont

First Post
As Valeria takes the shiv, she hears the loud noise. "Now, I wish it is a diversion for us to escape... if it is the reinforcement, we might be doomed."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Laria (as the fading Tiadora) sees that the guards of the hallway are lying in pools of their own blood, and a brute of an ogre stands down the hallway near the front double doors.

*BOOM* *BOOM*

From behind her the sergeant starts pounding on the door. As with the disguise spell the charm must be wearing off as well. She ducks as the group turns towards the noise.

As the group takes stock of the armory the door down the hallway (on the same side as the armory) opens and a blonde female pokes her head quickly out before disappearing back into the room.

perrinmiller

Adventurer

Tiadora.jpg

Laria (barely as Tiadora) murmurs to herself, "Well, an ogre around dead guards is not what I saw before."

Between a break in the pounding from the Sergeant, she knocks back on the door, rapping on it like someone's front door.

"Hello? Did you have an ogre on your guard staff? If not, you might want to be quiet lest he come to your rescue."

Facing the door to the hallway, she takes a seat on the desk's table top, legs crossed and examines her fingernails to observe the changes when the disguise spell is finished fading away.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Initiative: +3

Cantrips:

LariaAvatar.jpg

Velmont

First Post
"There is someone in the room next to us... There might be guards. I hope we are not stuck between two threats... do we wait or we move forward, hoping the thing that try to open the double door is on our side?" asks Valeria, wondering what to do, not use to be in such situation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases