HM's Way of the Wicked - IC

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

LariaAvatar.jpg

Now that someone has confirmed her suspicions, Laria snaps at Anitol and the ones that are planning to listen to the Sergeant, "You will not leave with my prisoner! I captured him, no one else. He is mine."

"You lot can be cowardly and listen to the liar, fleeing if you wish. But, that path will lead your death. What is to stop him from betraying you to the guards on the way, hmm?"

"Foolish. Unless we cover our escape, the Hunter will track you down quickly."

Turning to the witch, "Charred bones will hardly look enough different to matter. All we need is to provide what they expect to see and that should be enough. Besides there are a few effeminate ones that will be close enough once the flesh is burned away by fire."

[sblock=OOC]Velmont, I don't think we are dealing with CSI here, after all. Cremated bones look nothing like the original person.

@HM, What is in the storage room where Sgt Blackerly was locked into?

I would like to resume interrogating the prisoner, once the NPCs stop trying to take control of the scene. We need someone to start rolling Intimidation skill checks, since Laria's was a bust.[/sblock][sblock=Mini-stats]Laria Korianna
Initiative:
+3
AC:
13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP:
10 Current: 10
CMB:
+0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditio
ns in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand:
None

Summon Monster I:
6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Guidance, Mage Hand
1st level Spells:
2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
"She's right, spill your guts. Either figuratively, or literally...."

Jaylen hopes someone else can aid in getting the sergeant to give it to them straight...

intimidate +5

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Don't think aiding the 4 Laria rolled is wise so will take that as a roll.

"All right! All right!" the sergeant says cowering and stifling a sob. "I lied! But only about the guards that are sleeping. There are only three sleeping in the barracks. But I can get you all out. I can I can!"

"And that's what we want," Antiol says angrily. "But keep this coward I doubt he can help at all."

"Come on we can take out the three guards at the gate. We'll take them by surprise."
he says to the others as he leads them out to the hallway. "Guess we won't need the ogre."

OOC: Leaving are Anitol, Orsin, and Joffer. Staying are Laria, Jaylen, Valeria, Curz, and Grumblejack.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Laria Korianna, Female Half-drow Elven Summoner

LariaAvatar.jpg

Laria's eyes narrow as the others leave. She glances at the other female, half expecting her to depart as well. But she says nothing, letting the woman decide for herself since she had not responded to her earlier comment.

Since Jacelyn is in agreement she asks, "Can you make sure the prisoner doesn't try anything stupid. I am calling in some help."

The dark-skinned elven woman kneels and begins tracing an arcane pattern in the dirt on the floor. The symbols and scrawling completing a hasty circle, the pattern starts to faintly glow as she continues to add arcane marks around the circle a second time.

Jamir_Sigil.png

The sigil that was a faint mark on her forehead, begins to turn cyan blue and glow as well. Her muttering in some arcane language, chanting the ritualistic summons. After almost a minute, Laria is finished tracing the necessary marks and she sits straighter with her hands spread wide. Finally, she wicked smile on her face as she concludes, "Aljalyraq, I summon thee. Rombus!"

Her black dragon appears inside the circle.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Laria Korianna
Initiative:
+3
AC:
13 (10 flat-footed, 13 Touch)
HP:
10 Current: 10
CMB:
+0 CMD: 13 Fort: +2 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Conditio
ns in Effect: None
Current Weapon in Hand:
None

Summon Monster I:
6/6 remaining
Cantrips:
Read Magic, Detect Magic, Guidance, Mage Hand
1st level Spells:
2/2 (Mage Armor, Lesser Eidolon Rejuvenation)[/sblock]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Aljalyraq, Black dragon-type Eidolon

DM-PMiller-1.png

The circle's interior shimmers into a shining plane of light, hiding the dirt floor that was there. Floating up from the surface a black, horned and scaly head rises, followed by the rest of its scaly body. Within a few seconds, it is completely through the circle's portal. The shimmering light winks out and the arcane marks cease glowing, returning the chamber's dirty stones to normal.

The creature is a dark, black scaled dragon the size of a pony. He has small wings folded at its sides, appearing to be small, not large or strong enough to allow for flight. His tail is also a bit short.

However he has a vicious looking teeth and razor sharp claws on his front paws. His horned visage looks menacing and just above his eyes there is a glowing light blue sigil that matches the one on Laria's forehead.

"Ahh, mistress, you called. I have missed you. "

The dragon looks around menacingly at the others nearby, "Who are you two-legs?"

[sblock=Mini-stats]Aljalyraq
Initiative: +2
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 12 Touch)
HP: 11 Current: 11
CMB: +3 CMD: 15 Fort: +3 Reflex: +4 Will: +0
Conditions in Effect: Pounce, Power Attack (-1Att/+2dmg)
Current Weapon in Hand: Bite, 2 Claws[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"If you say so... but here will still be missing many corpse after the count teh missing guards and prisonners... I doubt they will assume the guards have fleed to enver be seen again. At best, it will gain us time. Anyway, we are losing some as we can't decide what we do. If we clean this place, we better do it now, or we won't have time."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Summoning takes ten minutes so does anyone explore the storeroom? (just looking in shows you it's full of kegs)

"What is this?" Curz says cowering back from the dragon-like creature. "We won't be able to sneak by the guards with this... this creature among us."

"I think that's the idea," Grumblejack rumbles. "We aren't sneaking were going to raze this place to the ground."

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OOC: Opps that sounds better than what I have thought it was. Well not as much searching is possible then.

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Jaylen quickly searches for anything flammable. He looks for liquor, noting that it might help in making sure things start well when the fire begins. As the conjuring finishes, he is a little taken back, wondering just what else this drow woman had up her sleeve.

"Looks like the others will possibly take some of the pressure away from us. Either way, we need to move quickly."

He then prepares to move back to the fallen guards, intent on dragging their bodies to the cells and dousing them with anything flammable.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases