Legacy of Death Part V: Dead-eye of the storm

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn initiative. Buckthorn will look up to see if he can see how many moths. I wonder if they are attracted to light and flame?"

Also, in the event I have trouble posting tomorrow or Tues, Buckthorn, on his turn, would try shooting at the moths with Spray of Arrows. (He has one "check" for Spray of Arrows.)

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
I think these mutated moths are highly radioactive. There is a significant probability that they are attracted by the prototype generator.

Buckthorn can't quite pull of the spray, but shoots at 1 (power not lost, just not used).

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The moth explodes with a blinding burst of strange energy!

Those nearby then also start to wink with this deadly energy.

The radiation levels in this area are becoming extremely dangerous.

More moths appear, apparently from inside the complex machinery of the room.

ignore the first "on forge"

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Forge and Nar are each affected by the radation blasts...but Buckthorn is left glowing! He has a nasty case of radiation sickness (note that there is a cumulative ongoing effect). Robot one starts to head in his direction.

Buckthorn: -70hp, "bloodied"; ongoing 15, -6 penalty to checks and saves.
Forge: -10hp; ongoing 10, -1 penalty to checks and saves.
Nar: -10hp; ongoing 10, -1 penalty to checks and saves.

You may all go!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
The moth has no chance of avoiding your axe, but like the one shot by Buckthorn, it explodes with dire light.

Unsurprisingly, Forge is the most affected, but he still shakes off the effects of the radiation. The other turn also feel the burn. (20 dmg to Forge, 10 and additional -1 penalty to Nar and Buckthorn).

Last edited:

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Nar you destroy one of the moths. It flashes, but seems to be far enough away not to harm the others.

Robot 1 does some basic first aid on Buckthorn...but more is needed! (regain 25 hp, -1hs).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases