Legacy of Death Part V: Dead-eye of the storm

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
Even as the sphere seems like it is about to annihilate him, the brain vanishes!

Did I mention that the robot keeps slapping Buckthorn, making sort of a whizz-slap-slap-slap sound int the process?

Last edited:

Buckthorn

First Post
Buckthorn will attempt to again save against domination (one save for him and one from the Robot).

Edit: No, don't shoot the brain. I love the brain! It's my friend! apparently.

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
and they have poison

The last serf solider is singed by the wall, and repositions himself, strolling over Lucian in the process. He unleashes a wave of torment! Forge shakes it off, but Nar is tormented…leaving him dazed and taking (net: 14) damage. The mastermind then staggers from behind a rock, poisoned claws gleaming as it comes for Forge (yes, they also have poison!). It takes a few swipes (action point), but Forge is poisoned and drops!

You all hear clearly in your minds, even those lying in agony:

You will all be my thralls! He rubs his clawed hands

Buckthorn 2 hp, bloodied; dominated
Forge: neg 11 hp -1HS, bloodied, poison 5; Avlnch, Orbiter, thicket of blades, shielded sides, Bsh&Pmml, 2ndW, AP, Dwrf Arm ; Gone: AMC
Lucian neg 13 hp; down, -2HS; ongoing 10 and immobilized save ends; 2ndW; VltChrg, Inf Snk Attck, Blndg Barrage
Nar 9 hp, bloodied, dazed; Brng Trans (ongoing), Fire Shroud, AP, WallofF (going), Flaming Sphere (going); Gone: WkoF, BrnGntls
R1

Serf mastermind: bloody but gloating
Serf soldier: still there

Attachments

• meet the serfs.jpg
    meet the serfs.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 85

dyermaker001

Explorer
Minor Action - Drink Potion of Clarity (allows reroll on attack power)
Move Action - Sphere rolls to Mastermind
Standard Action - Attack Mastermind

Verbal - "Robot1, keep them alive!

TerraDave

5ever, or until 2024
for keeping the attack roll he has to keep his potion roll, but now he knows...

In his moment of glory, the master drops, engulfed in flame.

Robot 1 rolls over to Forge. A long needle emerges...Forge is restored to consciousness.

A certain gleam returns to Buckthorn's eyes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases