If you had 25 levels play with...

Hygric

First Post
2nd level fighter, 13th level sorcerer, 10th level spell sword.

I just like the spellsword class!

Last edited:

Outergod

First Post
Beowulf said:
Is this something for you? If so, what area?

If this is just for us and what we'd like, I'll get back to you.

The other DM in our campaign is kicking around the idea of having a couple of players create 25th level characters to try out a little bit of the ELH stuff before the "real" characters reach high enough levels to use it. I just wanted to see what people would do with 25 levels worth of XPs.

Archer

First Post
I like the epic windrider with a celestial paragon pegasus mount personally.

The epic spellcasters are bland but powerful.

Epic spellsword would obviously advance the spell failure reduction chance 5% every other level, increase the channel spell ability every 4 levels (13th, 17th) and add 1 use per day for each 10 levels (11th, 21st) and have bonus feats every 3 levels (11th, 14th, 17) with +1 caster level every other level. Automatic quicken and automatic still spell practically replace the channel spell ability.

The Souljourner

First Post
Epic Templar, baby! 10 levels of paladin 15 levels of Templar... Take Great Smiting three times. Take a few extra smitings... mounted combat, ride by attack, spirited charge, use a lance... "Hi, I'm John the Templar and I'll be smacking you up 'side the head for 3d8+300-ish" :)

That or 15th level dwarven defender. "Hi, my name is Gorath Battlehammer, and cannonballs bounce off my skin." Damage reduction 18/- and 350+ hitpoints anyone? :)

Epic stuff is fun :)

James McMurray

First Post
Pax said:
Rogue (10) / Spellfire Channeler (10) / Spellfire Heirophant (10) (ELH - Web Enhancement).

Why Rogue 10? I would think that having some spellcasting ability of your own would make it realy easy to stay fully sharged with Spellfire at all times. Going Sorcerer, you could easily drop all offensive spells (or at least most) and replace them with utility spells. Of course, I'm not too up on my Spellfire rules, so maybe there's a reason not to be a spellcaster.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases