[WOW] Mists of Pandaria cinematic trailer

Krug

Newshound
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvYXoyxLv64&feature=player_embedded]World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Cinematic Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Guess I'll go back to it when the new expansion launches but doubt if I'll have subscribe..

Dire Bare

Legend
Well Warcraft had Pandarens well before KFP, but guess they removed the alcohol element from the game..

It might not have been in the trailer, but from the preview info on their site, the alcohol element is far from removed . . . in game you can become a pandaren brewmaster! Even before this expansion, your character can purchase alcoholic drinks from various vendors and get "drunk". The screen goes all crazy and your character becomes hard to control with precision. It's kinda fun the first few times.

Dire Bare

Legend
Looks like a bastardized Kung-Fu Panda.

Well Warcraft had Pandarens well before KFP, but guess they removed the alcohol element from the game..

Yeah, if anyone "stole" the idea of a martial arts panda, it was the other way around. I'm fine with independent invention however, as a well-known and beloved asian animal being associated with asian martial arts isn't exactly a stretch.

Remove ads