Why isn't Waking up in different clothes a creepy thing?

Cor Azer

First Post
Aparently, the writers. Just about everytime this scene happens, the protagonist acts less than concerned or freaked out that somebody's taken liberties with their unmentionables.

Off the top of my head, the only such scenes are medical/hospital stuff (fairly accepted once one is past the "in a hospital/am I alright?") or Austin Powers (which isn't exactly a serious depiction; "how do you like your quasi-futuristic outfits?")

StreamOfTheSky

Adventurer
Yeah, Austin Powers was the one I thought of for "it wasn't treated like a big deal." I mean, they don't even bring it up, Dr. Evil does. Of course, after movie #2 , Vanessa not freaking out at all makes sense
[sblock]since she's a Fembot, apparently[/sblock]

The Red King

First Post
The only two times I even remember it happening where Knight and Day as mentioned above, and Monsters vs Aliens were it is lampooned when the alien kidnaps Susan and she is pretty unfazed because it has already all happened to her once before!

Back To The Future. when Marty gets hit by his mother's father's car. She takes off his pants.

Thats why she refers to him as Kalvin Klein for the rest of the movie.

He is pretty freaked out by having his mom take his pants off on top of thinking of him as "dreamy".

Janx

Hero
Back To The Future. when Marty gets hit by his mother's father's car. She takes off his pants.

Thats why she refers to him as Kalvin Klein for the rest of the movie.

He is pretty freaked out by having his mom take his pants off on top of thinking of him as "dreamy".

yeah, that was one scene I recall with some empahsis on "this is wierd"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases