Besieged by Bones

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"It sounds as if they are not interested in harming the people of the town, only taking the Keep. That may change once they try to resume their old lives. For now though we can check out the town, alert the residents so they can be prepared, and see this Luke Brin fellow face to face. He may let some secrets slip. Let us proceed with our original plan and go to town."

kinem

Adventurer
The skeleton approaches your group. "I want to be clear; when I said send a small group to town, I meant just a few men. Three men, say. If you need further assurance of their safety, I will remain with your forces until the men return from town."

kinem

Adventurer
"As long as you don't summon help - and the small group is to ensure that you don't - we hold the advantage here. The roads have been blocked by signs warning of plague. You will starve. We will not."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"If you fear us summoning help, why let us reach the village? Word would spread from there. Someone would try to get out eventually. It sounds more of a game to cut the leaders off from the rest of the army where you can overwhelm us far from help."

kinem

Adventurer
"You will go merely to verify that the village has not been attacked. Our allies will verify that it is all that you do. If you don't cooperate in that, then we will attack the village after all."

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Cael growls, "You'll attack women and children? What else should be expected of murdering gravespawn, eh?" The ranger spurs his horse forward, trotting toward the village.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Torn for a moment, realizing that they cannot get separated, Rollen moves his horse to follow Cael. "It looks like our meeting is adjourned. We will see for ourselves if the villagers are unharmed. Follow if you will, but force will be met with force."

kinem

Adventurer
The skeleton rushes back, away from the keep's forces and towards his own, before he shouts the order. "Attack!" The skeletons begin closing in when he does so.

The knights signal the cavalry to charge forward.

ooc: I will get a map up. In the meantime you can post actions/intentions. The line of skeletons is about 300' away initially. The skeleton who spoke to you is about 130' away at this point.

Remove ads