Pathfinder 1E Paizo Blog spamming Paizo's forum (was: Reported Post by Empirate)

Empirate

First Post
Empirate has reported a post.

Reason:
I'm not entirely sure if this kind of mass link posting is against forum rules, so make of that what you will, and I apologize if I am wasting your time, mods! But do we really need this many referrals to the Paizo Blog, which most people here will know is out there? There's a bunch of similar posts from the same poster, which I will now go on to report.
Forum: Paizo Publishing
Assigned Moderators: Darkness, Rel, Umbran, Eridanis, Hypersmurf, Stalker0, keterys

Posted by: Paizo Golem
Original Content:
News at 11!

Read this article at the Paizo blog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Empirate

First Post
Reported Post by Empirate

Reason:
I'm not entirely sure if this kind of mass link posting is against forum rules, so make of that what you will, and I apologize if I am wasting your time, mods! But do we really need this many referrals to the Paizo Blog, which most people here will know is out there? There's a bunch of similar posts from the same poster, which I will now go on to report.
Assigned Moderators: Darkness, Rel, Umbran, Eridanis, Hypersmurf, Stalker0, keterys

Original Content:
Hanging out at the Paizo booth! Great icons of fantasy and great people too!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
At the Atlas booth!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
Great idea: get a battery-powered light, write that name if your common buff spell/effect on it, and place it in the table when the buff is in effect so people remember to add it to their rolls!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
Some unsavory characters participating in the Iron GM tournament!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
It's always advisable to bring all of your consumable magic items when adventuring. A well-armored fighter helps as well.

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
Almost makes you want to join the Dark Side.

Empirate

First Post

Reason:

Original Content:
Volunteer Angus MacLennan sports the Paizo volunteer shirt!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
Post: pathfinder Saturday morning in the Pathfinder Society Organized Play room

Original Content:
See all those folks clad in Paizo purple? Those are all our volunteer game masters and HQ assistants. You guys rock and we couldn't do this without you!

Empirate

First Post

Reason:
Post: pathfinder Paizo has won the gold Ennie for Best Publisher

Original Content:

Paizo has won the gold Ennie for Best Publisher

Fri, Aug 17, 2012 at 07:20 PM Pacific

Chris Self
Finance Manager

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases