Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue supplement releases today

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue, available today, provides an in-depth exploration of the greatest drow city in the Dungeons & Dragons game and Forgotten Realms campaign setting. It contains all of the information a Dungeon Master needs to run adventures or an entire campaign based in this treacherous city, including descriptions of city locations, drow houses, key organizations, and the precarious political landscape. It also gives players the information they need to create characters who are members of drow houses or organizations within Menzoberranzan, as well as explains the benefits and rivalries that come with choosing a particular allegiance.

Also releasing today, Drow Treachery Fortune Cards boost your chance of survival, often at the expense of your adventuring companions. After all, to survive the perils of the D&D, you need to keep your friends close… and betray them when the time is right. Try them out in the Dungeons & Dragons Encounters in-store play program! Each Drow Treachery booster pack contains 8 randomized cards from a complete set of 80 cards, as well as instructions for how to use the cards in play.

Menzoberranzan: City of Intrigue has a suggested retail price of $29.95.

Check back tomorrow evening for EN World's review!

Attachments

• image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 553
Last edited:

GX.Sigma

Adventurer
Hasn't it been out for a while already? I definitely looked through it at my FLGS last week. Maybe they jumped the gun. :x

mattdiss

Explorer
Stores with a certain status with WotC can sell certain core products ten days early. I don't know all the details, but I do recall it happening for some 4e books over the last couple of years. I believe this was instituted some years back as a bonus for stores to combat lower prices at places like Amazon.

ggroy

First Post
I skimmed through this book briefly at a bigbox bookstore.

(I didn't see any 4E crunch).

From skimming through the fluff, it sorta reads like the description of an organized crime network (ie. mafia families, etc ...).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases