Pathfinder 1E Artificer's Closet

Matthias

Explorer
After getting tired of switching back and forth across my PF books to find some good magic items to use, I decided to put together a document that merged them all together for easy reference.

Having done this, I also decided to share the fruit of my efforts with anyone else who might see the need.

So I stuck it all together into a single PDF and tried to format it to be all nice and printable--no fancy artwork or anything, but avoiding magic item names being stuck at the ends of a page and such. I was even nice enough to collect all the magic items of each category (other than scrolls, wands, potions, etc.) into random item tables, where Core Rulebook items are given a slightly heavier weight than items from other sources.

The catalog of items includes all items from the following sources: Core Rulebook, Advanced Player's Guide, Advanced Race Guide, and the System Reference Document. All of these are available in the PRD, so all of it should be OGC.

Zippyshare.com - ArtificersCloset.pdf

Matthias

Explorer
I am also hoping to produce a bookmarked version of the PDF which will make it slightly easier to use, but for now I just wanted to get it out there ASAP.

Matthias

Explorer
The title of this thread should be: This Thread Is Now About Ultimate Equipment :)

After having picked up a pdf copy of Ultimate Equipment, I feel obliged to post.

UE blows away my pitiful knockoff and rounds the bases for a home runs.

Whatever flaws other folks may point out about it, it does the job it is meant to, and the one I needed it to, most superbly.

I began browsing Ultimate Equipment with some initial skepticism but it evaporated and was replaced with glee as I discovered all the nice goodies it contained, including so many (if not all) of the odd items I had become familiar with while picking through the Advanced Players Guide.

With UE, you really don't need to jump to the back of the Core Rulebook anymore for magic items, and I would say it even makes Adventurers Armory obsolete in terms of mundane adventurers gear.

It definitely belongs on my short list of must-have Pathfinder resources.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases