Marvel Heroic RPG (RECRUITING!)

BSessio

Villager
Take Spidey, Torch and him have a rapport that would be a ton of fun.

I'd be happy to, but, again, I'm willing to work with it. Just hungry for a chance to keep MHRing.

Whatever fireinthedust thinks is best, I'm happy to abide.

But for sure, Hothead and Webhead BFF.

fireinthedust

Explorer
another week of not getting fired for playing MHR outside my boss' door; and having carpal tunnel flare up, so typing is agony... but I'm still here, yay!

but yes, i don't look at this thread as often as I do the game itself.

If you're going to be Spidey, you start with some stress from Venom stomping on you. the bright side is you're Spidey, and the others could use the help down there.

If you're going to be someone not already with the group, likely best if you fly through the window with IM, Namor and Torch.

Frankly, my take on this is I'd rather have people who are interested in posting and having fun. If you're into it, suggest something, bring something to the table.

fireinthedust

Explorer
I would but its a program: I need a walkthrough to understand them.

Hands improving as I exercise. I know a bit about working through my injuries, so I'm feeling this one out. Some sore days but today is pretty good.

Also, watching the avengers again got me thinking...

I'll type when I get home.

Sent from my GT-I5510M using Tapatalk

fireinthedust

Explorer
FYI: I've answered everyone, and am waiting. afik, the game is still on. I'm hoping my non-mastery of the system hasn't scared anyone off(?); of course, I'd be willing to *play* if someone else would run their own MHR game...

Walking Dad

First Post
Last time you vetoed my chosen dice, saying that withstanding the powers unaffected would not aid in intimidating the power user.

Would team, Imperius rex, godly strength and combat expert be fine for a punch attack?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases