Marvel Heroic RPG (RECRUITING!)

fireinthedust

Explorer
Canada: pfft! I'm in Toronto, and I ordered from Drivethrurpg. Amazon.ca is another option, for hard copy, but I'm attempting to save tries (and I suppose support oil spills...)

Jamal: so you're sure about Mr. Fantastic? I just realized this means we have namor and reed on the same team. I can't see this going down like a lead zepplin, noooo...
Let me know and I'll edit the first post to reflect the roster.

Final warning: if you want to play Thor, Dr. Strange, Hulk or other supposedly powerful characters, speak now or hold thy peace until such time as we run a second event (if any) and one of you takes the helm so I can play (Wolverine, Iron Man, Beast... Speedball...)

Jemal

Adventurer
Well in addition to that, it seems we've got the smart guy roll covered with both stark and Parker on the team, so If somebody's willing to make me a doc strange sheet, then I'll be more than pleased to join the team as the sorcerer supreme. (I don't have the rules)

Otherwise, I'll take the pregen Richards and we'll have some nice RP friction going.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Well, I'm not aware of any Richards/Namor friction, so I'm interested to see how it plays out.

And I'm not sure how Spidey is interpreted, but traditionally, he's at least competent in chemistry and the sciences as I recall. Plus those Journalism skills. :)

Remove ads