Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurnos tilts his head to the side and narrows his eyes in confusion. Exhaling a loud breath, he tries to puzzle out why their patron is now hindering the mission he is trying to send them on. "So if we die in the woods because we run into the troll, is okay with you? If we make it into mines, is there some other way to collapse room? Surely anything of value like that was looted long ago, yes?"

BedLlama

First Post
"You are going to give us that map and anything else that might be able to aid us." Zaroch asserts, staring deep in to Vertimax's eyes. "You are going to give them to us, because I want them, and I get what I want. And do you know why I get what I want? Because people like to give me what I want. Just like you."

He pauses a moment to let his words sink in. He adjusts his glasses and tents his fingers during the silence, but is careful not to break eye contact.

"You do want to give me that which I desire, don't you? Don't you?"

OOC: Using suggestion to make an Arcana check in place of a Diplomacy check.

WEContact

First Post
He pauses a moment to let his words sink in. He adjusts his glasses and tents his fingers during the silence, but is careful not to break eye contact.
1545244-gendo4.jpg

jbear

First Post
"My companions are right, wizard. We would not be late, nor would we arrive empty handed, and so fail our part. I'm sure with your talent you can provide us a copy of the map. And with your resources explosives should be less then a hurdle. So, please, let us not delay. Show good grace and we shall depart in good spirit."

CaBaNa

First Post
bending branches, snapping twigs and metal clinking can be heard in the distance. The cacophony seems to be meandering in the parties general direction.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The group's colaborative efforts bring the wizard to his senses. Vermitrax sighs. "Alright... I guess I can spare these reagents and the maps. I've memorized them any ways..." With a gesture, the maps leave the wizard's pack, along with three flasks of an intense orange liquid. "Careful with those, a violent shake and you'll get spread like butter on a toast.". The flying mine map accidentally (?) snares on a twig, and rips in pieces. "Woops... Well I'm sure you can figure it out later. Now get on your way quickly, I'll gather the other team. We'll be in touch." With that the mage departs, leaving the party to their own right.

Skill challenge completed! Almost lost it by 1 point though! C-close! The party has adquired a map of the forest, the pieces of the mine map, and three flasks of explosives. Not sure what [MENTION=82643]CaBaNa[/MENTION]is doing here (?). The higher level group departs from the tavern, and dimsdale is the DM.

CaBaNa

First Post
OOC: Just keeping Kamotz RP up. Sharpe and Kamotz followed the group out, when the town began putting out the fires, Sharpe meandered back to the tavern. Kamotz is still looking for Vermitrax, he'll likely follow him back after finding him.

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kurnos bows once more to Vermitrax in parting, then makes ready to follow the rest of the party once they've looked at the map again to confirm their route.

jbear

First Post
Boris frowns as the mage stalks away. He turns to regard the torn map and enquires to those gathered with him. "Anyone of talent amongst us? One who can repair that map?"

He regards the explosives. "Perhaps it would be safest if we carried these bottles."

Studying those with him for their reaction he eventually asks "So, shall we make haste to this Dark Forest and find our way from there?"

Grimmjow

First Post
As the group is getting ready to go, a young human comes jogging up the hill.

Panting he says, "Are you the ones the wizard told me to come and find? Yes, you must be. My name is Alek Spellfurry. That strange wizard promised me information on a dragon i am seeking if i were to come here and assist you with the task he laid before you."

He stops and catches his break before continuing. "He told me that you would be able to tell me everything i need to know about your mission."

Alek waits to be told the goal of their mission. While he is waiting, he takes an instinctive step back and he notices the minotaur. He is obviously shocked at seeing it, but says nothing.

OOC: Alek Spellfury - Male Human Sorccerer (dragon) (level 1)
Conditions:
Initiative: +0, Passive perception: 10, Passive Insight: 10
AC 13 , Fortitude 14, Reflex 11, Will 17
Resist: 5 thunder
HP: 22/22, Bloodied: 11, Surge value: 7, Surges/day: 5/7, Temporary HP: 0
Speed: 6 squares, AP: 1, Second Wind: unused
Melee Basic Attack w/ punch = +3/1d4+3
Ranged Basic Attack w/ implemented = +0/1d4

Powers: burning spray, dragon frost, heroic effort, thunder slam, dragonfang bolt. (Move)

Also, Alek has a dragonling familiar in the form a tattoo on his arm when it is in passive state. Currently it is in passive.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases